Friday...June 22

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Another great evening with the Friday Night fun bunch! The weather really co-operated, the food was great and I met a new forumite. GWguy, it was good to meet you! :cheers:

ICit & bcp......:tap:

Another great evening with the Friday Night fun bunch! The weather really co-operated, the food was great and I met a new forumite. GWguy, it was good to meet you! :cheers:

That wasn't me. That's just some guy I hire to pretend to be me. No one here has actually seen the real me.

I'm just a figment of your imagination.....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That wasn't me. That's just some guy I hire to pretend to be me. No one here has actually seen the real me.

I'm just a figment of your imagination.....

Attachments

• gw.jpg
    gw.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 81

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It's a

Great to see everyone again. Psy, Glad you could make it. GWGUY - good to see you again & glad you made it over too!

Love all of y'all :love: Seeing you all is always one of my favorite parts of my week.

belvak

Happy Camper
A few of us are bailing this week to go boating with another friend but not sure what everyone else is doing.

Happy boating!! Be careful out there!!! Make sure "Apollo Square Pants" has his life jacket on! :lol: We'll most likely be staying home this evening, but I just thought I would see what was on the "schedule" for the Friday Meet and Greet!

A few of us are bailing this week to go boating with another friend but not sure what everyone else is doing.

Aye lassie... and ye might be wantin' to keep a weather eye on yer stern... lookin' like ye might be in fer a bit of a blow.

Arrrggg....

Attachments

• sailor.gif
    sailor.gif
    12.3 KB · Views: 120