Friday, May 18th

bcp

In My Opinion
Aw, lil man...those man-pleasers are writing your fat ass a hefty lil check it won't be able to cash. Look out for my posse, dressed in turbans and riding in on decked out camels. The forum bigot will pay his due....boogity BOO!

:love:

I might show up tonight.
would love to see the "Turbanator" (Ill be Back)

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
YOUR Welcome .......

...... and you brought Vrai as your date that 1st night

:razz:

you're YW.

...and Vrai brought Frequent Flyer as her date, who then called dgates80 to join her.

And you brought 2 dates. (you slut)

Yeah, we're all heathens alright! :biggrin:

E

EmptyTimCup

:bawl:

did Craig say something Mean about me .............

Craig / Hank / Black Francis / Crewdog This user is on your Ignore List.

:jet:

This message is hidden because Hank is on your ignore list.

if a retard, on ignore, responds to a post, and you don't read it, did he really say anything ......

:moon:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Yeah...Kinda like you are a DICKtionary full of knowledge... :buddies:
You're soo talented Hank! I want to grow down to be just like you someday. :howdy:
:bawl:
did Craig say something Mean about me? ...if a retard, on ignore, responds to a post, and you don't read it, did he really say anything ......
He called you a HOMOphone. :killingme I'm sure you'll have to do a search for that word to know exactly what he meant.

And no, he doesn't have to be on ignore to say nothing...

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Love how the forumites who never show up to the meet & greets love to troll the treads just to stir up trouble. They aren't happy until the treads are all about them. :drama:

I guess it's their way of having the attention they desperately seek while hiding behind a computer monitor.

Hank

my war
Love how the forumites who never show up to the meet & greets love to troll the treads just to stir up trouble. They aren't happy until the treads are all about them. :drama:

I guess it's their way of having the attention they desperately seek while hiding behind a computer monitor.

I was just watching the baja/mabus saga in this thread..... :shrug: Don't worry, I will make it to Bonefish! :howdy: