Friday, May 18th

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Darn, I'll be in So. MD this weekend, but unfortunately I'll be so busy, I won't be able to go to any of those places to see who is there.:killingme Kidding, I'd really like to meet some of the people behind these screen names.

pick a time and a place for a drink, ice cream.... snack... and maybe a few of us can come meet up with ya....ooohhhoohhh will you have your pup with ya???

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Looks nice and I can bring my granddog...cool

I read the Web Site Menu, but did not see where you can bring your Granddog. I would LOVE to bring mine, where did you see that?

:bann: they are a pet friendly restaurant!!! now I would make it to the pet friendly ones ... all the time!!! no problem!!!
OK then, Ruddy Duck it is. I want onion rings. :yum:

I don't do drama. Comedy yes, drama no.

:frown:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
If a certain forumite plans on going, I'd probably be there to "greet" him with a surprise party. Just biding my time.
Oh do post said forumite's name. Maybe he'll come. I would because I LOVE parties!!

Wait, was it a forumite who was boinking your GF??? :popcorn:

Im_Me

:confused:
SO... Is the Friday Night meeting at Ruddy Duck or Leonardtown....I lost the thread here?

:otter:

Mabus

Free Rent
Oh do post said forumite's name. Maybe he'll come. I would because I LOVE parties!!

Wait, was it a forumite who was boinking your GF??? :popcorn:

Aw, lil man...those man-pleasers are writing your fat ass a hefty lil check it won't be able to cash. Look out for my posse, dressed in turbans and riding in on decked out camels. The forum bigot will pay his due....boogity BOO!

:love:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Aw, lil man...those man-pleasers are writing your fat ass a hefty lil check it won't be able to cash. Look out for my posse, dressed in turbans and riding in on decked out camels. The forum bigot will pay his due....boogity BOO! :love:
Oh don't say that! Now you've scared me! :cds: Last time someone sent their posse for me I gotta black eye and Nacho laughed! :bawl:

Look, I know how angry and hurt you must be because I had a GF cheat on me too. Granted I was only 16 and she was 15 and they didn't have sex, but still. I doubt he needed lube like the guy who boinked J though. :evil: :poorbaby:

Oh and real men don't send "posse's", they settle their issues in person. Just sayin.... :coffee:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Aw, lil man...those man-pleasers are writing your fat ass a hefty lil check it won't be able to cash. Look out for my posse, dressed in turbans and riding in on decked out camels. The forum bigot will pay his due....boogity BOO!

Instead of being angry and picking fights, you could have just come out and had an enjoyable evening.

luvmygdaughters

I'm picking up my granddaughers tonite and keeping this weekend. One of these days I'm going to make it to one of your Friday nite get togethers, Sounds like everyone gets along and has a great time. Have fun tonite and drink one or two or 36 for me please. :buddies: