Friday Night Freaks...

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It's a great venue and I saw it there years ago with my mom. Sis got us up front tickets and it was amazing. Enjoy! I'll be there in a month to see Wicked with my sis.

Thanks! I can't wait! This will be my 4th time seeing this musical! :jet:

I'm the person who doesn't like to watch a movie over again (RARELY) and I rarely read a book over again. Yet, I love CATS. :lol: I've seen it twice in DC: At The National and The Warner Theatres. Saw it in NY (Off-Broadway). I've got the DVD. I haven't seen the movie yet, because of my schedule and the holidays, and ended up going to see Little Women instead once. (But I will see the movie even though the haters are picking it apart.)

I've never seen Wicked - let me know how that is! :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

I'm the person who doesn't like to watch a movie over again (RARELY) and I rarely read a book over again. Yet, I love CATS. :lol: I've seen it twice in DC: At The National and The Warner Theatres. Saw it in NY (Off-Broadway). I've got the DVD. I haven't seen the movie yet, because of my schedule and the holidays, and ended up going to see Little Women instead once. (But I will see the movie even though the haters are picking it apart.)

You MUST see Wicked!!!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

I've seen Cats three times, so I'm with you, sister. :high5: Yes, the reviews on the movie version were bad but I too will probably watch it. :lol:

This will be my third time seeing Wicked and second time at the Hippodrome. The other was in NYC at the Gershwin with @RoseRed and company. Love the Hippodrome and looking forward to seeing it again. :yahoo: