• I'm female and I think Friends w/ Benefits are a good thing to have

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • I am a male and I think Friends w/Benefits are a good thing to have

Votes: 24 16.7%
  • I am female and I think Friends w/Benefits are a bad thing to have

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • I am male and I think Friends w/Benefits are a bad thing to have

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • I am female and I think FwB are great as long as both parties understand that's all it is.

Votes: 38 26.4%
  • I am male and I think FwB are great as long as both parties understand that's all it is.

Votes: 34 23.6%
  • I'm male and I have no opinion/don't care

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • I'm female and I have no opinion/don't care

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • I'm male and I'm religiously opposed to the idea

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I'm female and I'm religiously opposed to the idea

Votes: 4 2.8%

• Total voters

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
I have to say, I'm suprised with the female count on this survey. I really didn't expect that many women to vote yes on it, figuring it would be more of a male thing.

W

wkndbeacher

I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt it wasnt me, if thats what you re thinking..but I think I have a good idea who, however thats between you and him to decide how yal are going to handle that nooner :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kris31280

It's like... the thread that won't die... it lies dormant for 3 months, I lie dormant on the boards for almost a month, and I come back to new red karma... how's that for a Christmas present?!?!

Ha, it's funny though.

The class was English 1010 and it was for my final research paper of which I got an A on. The campus was the Leonardtown campus.

W

wkndbeacher

It's like... the thread that won't die... it lies dormant for 3 months, I lie dormant on the boards for almost a month, and I come back to new red karma... how's that for a Christmas present?!?!

Ha, it's funny though.

The class was English 1010 and it was for my final research paper of which I got an A on. The campus was the Leonardtown campus.

Glad we could help in getting you an A, we re here for your support :lmao:

W

wkndbeacher

Friends with Benefits 01-03-2008 04:53 PM Do you need to ####? Cause you are annoying as hell.. Go jerk off them come back on the forums..

To answer your question, no your wife already took care of that, and my question would be have you ever heard of spell check(them) :lmao: