Fun Fact...

Toxick

Splat
Not a lot of people know this, because there was almost no mention of it in the media, but the coaches of the teams in the Superbowl last night are brothers.

It's true.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Not a lot of people know this, because there was almost no mention of it in the media, but the coaches of the teams in the Superbowl last night are brothers.

It's true.

I don't follow football and knew this.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

It's true.

:jameo:

Attachments

• hb_n.jpg
    hb_n.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 112

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Power flusher.

True story;

Did you know: The superbowl is actually named after the super ball. One of the team owners back in the 60's, when they were trying to come up with some big, spiffy new name for the new game to be played between the AFC champs and the NFC champs picked it when he asked his daughter what she had when she was bouncing the new super ball all over the house.

MMDad

Lem Putt

It's true.

I heard that there was also a player retiring after the game, but since they didn't mention it I don't know who it was. I think his name was Louis, but I don't know his last name.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I heard that there was also a player retiring after the game, but since they didn't mention it I don't know who it was. I think his name was Louis, but I don't know his last name.

I applaud Phil Simms for mentioning it during the game and pointing out that, in the streets of NOLA this week, there are the folks who love Ray, totally, and plenty who despise him and see nothing but a man who got away with murder. Phil didn't flinch either and called it what it was; he was accused of murder and got off with an obstruction of justice plea bargain.

Phil Simms; actual journalist.

awpitt

Main Streeter

It's true.

Huh? It's been mentioned all over the media as soon as the Super Bowl match up was known.