Funniest Post

BlueBird

I think any post where NGM starts ranting and accusing everyone of being a racist with no proof is funnier than that... Accusing a black man of being white is sort of funny too. Although, it serves no purpose.

BlueBird

IS A CRACKER LIKE A DARKIE? OR A COLERED? A SPADE?SCHFUGY?######OO?NEEGRAA? LP THUG? WANNABTHUGGG?.WHAT IS A CRACKER? YOU DONT HAVE A RACE CARD ANYMORE LEEEEROY!

I sold mine on Ebay after the election so I don't have one either.

Hey NGM (I know you read this) can I say race card without being accused of being a racist?

If I say race card does this make me white?

If I say cracker am I white?

is Michael Jackson white?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think any post where NGM starts ranting and accusing everyone of being a racist with no proof is funnier than that... Accusing a black man of being white is sort of funny too. Although, it serves no purpose.

I have a question for you as a black man:

Does the term "Negro" offend you? I ask because I've always liked that word when referring to black people - it sounds dignified to me and slightly majestic. Sort of like the difference between Hispanic and Latino - Latino sounds cooler.

I've said often that "African-American" is offensive to me because it puts a modifier on "American", and "black" or "white" is just a skin color (and not a very accurate designation) and doesn't denote an ethnicity. Arabians are black guys, as far as the description goes.

So just curious what you think of that term?

It kind of pisses me off that white people are just "white people". BOring. We should get an ethnically descriptive name, too. :mad:

BlueBird

I like to be called black. That's what I am. I don't relate to the whole "african american" label because I don't celebrate any african holidays or anything. I really just consider myself an American. I was raised by a middle class family in the north east and enlisted in the Navy when I was 18. Did my 20 years and retired. I work on base.

To answer your question. Negro doesn't bother me unless it's coming from a person I know for a fact is a racist and is only doing it to be hurtful. You do not strike me as a racist person.

Off topic... I wanted to apologize to you and the members of the forum here for letting that thread get out of hand. One thing that does and will bother any black person is to be called whiteboy, whitey, Bigot or Archie Bunker... You get my point. I'm proud of who I am and he was out of line for just assuming I was white. He did say some things I found commendable in that racism shouldn't be tolerated, but he took it to far by labeling people he didn't know.

I think there are some racist folks here and I've learned not to care what they say. Every race has them and that's a fact that will likely never change.

Not sure if you saw the picture I posted of me and my nephew but you may have recognized me.

BoyGenius

Cyber Bully Victim
Nice to meet you, but?

I like to be called black. That's what I am. I don't relate to the whole "african american" label because I don't celebrate any african holidays or anything. I really just consider myself an American. I was raised by a middle class family in the north east and enlisted in the Navy when I was 18. Did my 20 years and retired. I work on base.

To answer your question. Negro doesn't bother me unless it's coming from a person I know for a fact is a racist and is only doing it to be hurtful. You do not strike me as a racist person.

Off topic... I wanted to apologize to you and the members of the forum here for letting that thread get out of hand. One thing that does and will bother any black person is to be called whiteboy, whitey, Bigot or Archie Bunker... You get my point. I'm proud of who I am and he was out of line for just assuming I was white. He did say some things I found commendable in that racism shouldn't be tolerated, but he took it to far by labeling people he didn't know.

I think there are some racist folks here and I've learned not to care what they say. Every race has them and that's a fact that will likely never change.

Not sure if you saw the picture I posted of me and my nephew but you may have recognized me.

Then how come you're not a Blackbird?

:confused:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
he was out of line for just assuming I was white.

It amuses me when people "assume" someone is white, when they're posting on the internet and have no idea what the other person is. :lol:

I didn't see the picture - where is it?