Funniest Post

BlueBird

Not at all. While these pro-abuse people were attacking me, the rest of the group stood by and watched and said nothing, or they joined in on the attack.

That makes you the pussy, not me.

When you apologize for something you don't retract it after it's given. That makes it insincere....

Read the last part of the thread you apologized in and just maybe you'll understand.

Apologize correctly now:

Repeat after me....

I am sorry Bluebird for falsely accusing you of being a racist with no proof. I am also sorry for calling you a white punk, a bigot and comparing you to Archie Bunker. I was wrong and will not make the same mistake again because as a 56 year old man I should no better.

This would be an example of a proper apology NGM.

You should also note that your "apology" is piggy backed on mine, and that wasn't the first apology I made either... The real man here apologized first just how it normally and always is.

More name calling from a 56 year old please.....

BlueBird

I think any post where NGM starts ranting and accusing everyone of being a racist with no proof is funnier than that... Accusing a black man of being white is sort of funny too. Although, it serves no purpose.

This is now the funniest thread in my opinion. Thank you for indulging us all NGM.