Gaahhh. Static!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I run a humidifier in my bedroom all Winter. That plus using a light mousse after I wash my hair, makes it manageable.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I know, but I didnt sleep well last night and I am off my game today.

I was so tired but only slept a few hours Sat night, so figured I'd sleep like a log Sun night but didn't. I was having what seemed like dream after dream and I woke up this morning still sleepy :yawn: darn it.

Roman

:yeahthat:

The older I get the thinner my hair gets and it's fine too. So I get the static but everything makes it limp :bawl:
If it weren't for the slight frizz component, you'd have to get a magnifying glass to see what hair I have left. J/K, but my hair is finer than baby's hair I think. I just hope & pray that I don't become one of those old ladies that has to get a Geri-Perm to make it look like I have hair left!!

inkah

I have crazy fuzzy hair with all kinds of static issues. After drying my hair, I use a teensy bit of conditioner - rub it around my hands and lightly finger comb over my hair.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
What kind of Shampoo & Conditioner do you use on your thin hair? The reason I ask is because I have thin hair also, and am always up for trying something new that doesn't weigh it down.

I should clarify that my hair is more fine rather than thin, meaning I have a lot of it but it's not coarse if you know what I mean. I have used Pantene for quite some time with good results. There are so many varieties but I like the 'Smooth' shampoo and conditioner because they make my hair smooth and silky without weighing it down. They also have a volumizing shampoo which might help thin hair.

Last edited:

frequentflier

happy to be living
If it weren't for the slight frizz component, you'd have to get a magnifying glass to see what hair I have left. J/K, but my hair is finer than baby's hair I think. I just hope & pray that I don't become one of those old ladies that has to get a Geri-Perm to make it look like I have hair left!!

Roman, you hair always looks great and full. It does not look thin or fine. :confused:

You should try that olive cholesterol conditioner I bought at Giant.

Roman

Roman, you hair always looks great and full. It does not look thin or fine. :confused:

You should try that olive cholesterol conditioner I bought at Giant.
It's because I blow it dry, and I have plenty of natural FRIZ. I will try that Olive Cholesterol Conditioner, and see what happens. Thanks.