Games of the XXXI Olympiad (Rio 2016)

littlelady

God bless the USA
Well, so far the only thing that Hillary has tweeted about the Olympics is that an Olympic fencer became the first American Muslim to wear a hijab, and didn't win a medal. And, that's the person 'they' wanted to carry the flag instead of Phelps at the opening of these Olympics. Look it up, if y'all want a link. What a joke. CNN wanted to shame Phelps into letting her carry the flag. Our country is so screwed. Period.

Last edited:

Tito

Donkey Smell
Well, so far the only thing that Hillary has tweeted about the Olympics is that an Olympic fencer became the first American Muslim to wear a hijab, and didn't win a medal. And, that's the person 'they' wanted to carry the flag instead of Phelps at the opening of these Olympics. Look it up, if y'all want a link. What a joke. CNN wanted to shame Phelps into letting her carry the flag. Our country is so screwed. Period.

Hey Retard. Actually she has made several olympic tweets ya ####.

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/762326407649329152

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp...cognizes-an-olympic-1470449082-htmlstory.html

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Does literally EVERYTHING have to be about how y'all think Liberals are all horrible evil anti-American people?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Shes ####ing retarded.

I am f'ing retarded because I have a different opinion than you? I am sure Hillary says that every day about people that don't agree with her, or attempt to indict her. She just has them killed, or paid off. You might want to rethink what you said, or drink more Kool-aid. Your choice.

I try to refrain from using insults and defamatory language to post on this forum. What is your goal in life? Really.

Last edited:

Tito

Donkey Smell
I am f'ing retarded because I have a different opinion than you? I am sure Hillary says that every day about people that don't agree with her, or attempt to indict her. You might want to rethink what you said, or drink more Kool-aid. Your choice.

You're a ####ing retard because this is a thread for the Olympics.

But noooooooo.

Retard TerribleMamaTuTu has to piss all over it with her made up ####ing politic posts.

littlelady

God bless the USA
You're a ####ing retard because this is a thread for the Olympics.

But noooooooo.

Retard TerribleMamaTuTu has to piss all over it with her made up ####ing politic posts.

Hillary's tweets made it political. Pay attention, will ya? Everything that happens these days is politically oriented. Wake up.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Did y'all (Dip and Tito) bother reading other posts in this thread about rapes, and such. That's ok that you go after me. I am used to it, and don't give a flip about what y'all think. You are wasting your time on me.

Tito

Donkey Smell
Hillary's tweets made it political. Pay attention, will ya? Everything that happens these days is politically oriented. Wake up.

This is the SPORTS section! Go talk abot in the POLITIC section. You are so ####ing stupid. I swear!

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Whatever, Dip. You are an anon poster on this forum. I couldn't care less what you think.

:roflmao:

Almost everybody who has been on these forums for more than a few months knows my real identity. It's not any big secret. In fact, several people know my password too.

littlelady

God bless the USA
This is the SPORTS section! Go talk abot in the POLITIC section. You are so ####ing stupid. I swear!

No, I am not the stupid one. In all my time here, I have never seen you post an opinion. You just bash, and call members names. Get off my lawn.

littlelady

God bless the USA
:roflmao:

Almost everybody who has been on these forums for more than a few months knows my real identity. It's not any big secret. In fact, several people know my password too.

So what. I haven't seen members here warm up to you or take you under their wing. Just sayin'.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
I get paid to sit on my ass and watch sports events. I couldn't care any less if you warm up to me or not. :roflmao:

Well, that was an intelligent answer. Good for you. So, you do nothing, but sit on your ass and get paid? Ok. Now, we know. :yay: