Games of the XXXI Olympiad (Rio 2016)

littlelady

God bless the USA
Yep.

To me, I get paid to do what I love doing. That's the equivalent of "sitting on my ass".

Now, I understand why you are a libprog Clinton supporter. Thanks for your truthfulness, even though, you backtracked a bit. But, that's what libprogs do. :yay:

littlelady

God bless the USA
:roflmao: Wrong again :roflmao:

I'm voting for Gary Johnson

Well, that makes you a loser, and we all lose if enough Americans think like you. Thanks for your convo and insight. You will get Hillary elected. Independents/Libertarians might have a chance next election, but not this one. God bless, America.

Also, you criticized me for making this thread political? I find it funny that you carried it on. :roflmao:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Well, that makes you a loser, and we all lose if enough Americans think like you. Thanks for your convo and insight. You will get Hillary elected. Independents/Libertarians might have a chance next election, but not this one. God bless, America.

Also, you criticized me for making this thread political? I find it funny that you carried it on. :roflmao:

I was informing you how little I care.

In fact, I might vote for Michael Phelps now.

GO TEAM USA!

littlelady

God bless the USA
I was informing you how little I care.

In fact, I might vote for Michael Phelps now.

GO TEAM USA!

Go, ahead and write his name in. You don't have to tell me how little you care. I know you are much younger than I and, you have no idea what is at stake. If you want to be stupid, I can't help you. I tried. Take care.

Your reference to Go USA is thought provoking. Do you realize what you posted? That is as ironic as it comes. As always, jmo.

Last edited:

DipStick

Go, ahead and write his name in. You don't have to tell me how little you care. I know you are much younger than I and, you have no idea what is at stake. If you want to be stupid, I can't help you. I tried. Take care.

Your reference to Go USA is thought provoking. Do you realize what you posted? That is as ironic as it comes. As always, jmo.

So, because I'm not voting for Donald Trump, I don't love America and want us to keep running up the score on the rest of the world in the Olympics?

You're psycho? :crazy:

GO TEAM USA! :patriot:

littlelady

God bless the USA
So, because I'm not voting for Donald Trump, I don't love America and want us to keep running up the score on the rest of the world in the Olympics?

You're psycho? :crazy:

GO TEAM USA! :patriot:

No, the fact that you said you will write in Phelps name on your ballot is the reason for my reply. Why you think there will be a USA if Hillary is elected is beyond me, and you have proven you will get her there in your numerous posts. I don't understand your thoughts. That's all. Oh, and I am not crazy. When I see the likes of you posting the :crazy: smilie, then, I know you have nothing of substance to say. Nite nite. :patriot:

One more thing. The Olympics during Hitler's time were very political, and caustic to our World. Don't ever tell me the Olympics are not political. That shows your ignorance. Go Jesse Owens! The most awesome athlete of all time! Hitler walked away because he couldn't stand that a black man won. Hillary is no better than Hitler. Hopefully, she will commit suicide, too. The Olympics are political. Get over it, and face reality.

Last edited:

DipStick

What a match in beach volleyball. April Ross and Keri Walsh Jennings survive against Switzerland.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
What a match in beach volleyball. April Ross and Keri Walsh Jennings survive against Switzerland.

They gave them all they could handle without a doubt. That layout the Swiss player took (and subsequent injury) helped a lot. I'm disappointed that the men's 7s couldn't do better than playing for 9th. I really think that Carlin Isles aka "The Fastest Man in Rugby" should never NOT be on the pitch. He did not play in the opening match vs ARG which was a loss and only played in the 2nd half in their pool play match vs. BRA.

Forgot to add: JMF'nC SMDH :lol:

Last edited:

DipStick

US team spotted everyone a full second before Katie Ledecky jumped in and she won by nearly two seconds. :roflmao:

Pretty sure Katie Ledecky is from Krypton.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Drop any competition that relies on judges scores to determine the winner.

DipStick

Drop any competition that relies on judges scores to determine the winner.

But, how would NBC survive if they didn't have countless hours of gymnastics in the summer and figure skating in the winter?

The best stuff comes on NBC in the morning and NBCSN/MSNBC in the afternoon.

DipStick

Spoiler alert!
As expected Simone Biles wins gold in all around, Aly Raisman silver.

Fourth straight gold medal for USA in the event: Carly Patterson (Athens), Nastia Lukin (Beijing), Gabby Douglas (London) and Simone Biles (Rio).

Last edited:

RPMDAD

If Maryland was its own country, it would be tied for second most gold medals (six). :yay:

mdgold.png