Gas Run

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Just wait until the TV says no fuel for delivery trucks to stock shelves at the grocery. Shelves will be bare again.

Think I'll stop at the grocery tomorrow. Need coffee.
I still have enough supplies from the last shortage.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Just wait until the TV says no fuel for delivery trucks to stock shelves at the grocery. Shelves will be bare again.

I hit the grocery on Sunday. I also have coffee. 😂

Pssst... has anyone checked on 'respect' chicka who is afraid of filling up her car if there is a car waiting on her? This is beyond her worst nighmare.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Topped off my Jetta this past Friday and got a carton of smokes. I'm good for a couple weeks. I love my home state. :yay:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
:lmao: I see we both failed with the vaping
I blame it on the covid. It was just so much easier to find smokes than it was vape supplies. If Biden* manages to outlaw menthol cigs, I may have no choice.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
1,000+ Gas Stations Run Out Of Fuel; States Declare Emergencies

More than a thousand gas stations ran out of fuel on Tuesday as parts of the country continued to deal with the impacts of a cyber attack on Colonial Pipeline, a private company that controls the largest pipeline in the United States.

“S&P’s Oil Price Information Service put the number of gas stations encountering shortages at more than 1,000,” The Associated Press reported. “The pipeline runs from the Texas Gulf Coast to the New York metropolitan area. The states most dependent on the pipeline include Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee and the Carolinas.”

On social media, multiple videos went viral of people showing that their gas stations were out of fuel in states including Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Virginia, Arkansas, Tennessee, and others. Some analysts said that panic buying could be playing a role in gas stations running out of fuel.

Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm warned that gas stations in the impacted regions of the country will likely continue to experience a “supply crunch” even after the pipelines are fully operational again.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
As of 0400, plenty of gas and no lines at the Citgo in St Leonard. When I passed the Wawa in PF, no lines and looked like they had gas.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces

I was wondering about school buses. Will they say everyone is virtual again if this continues?

Reactions: BOP

Bluecrqbe

We cannot run out of gas in MD due to issues with this particular pipeline. What’s happening is people are being pigs and buying all the available gas. All those stations will be fine in a few days, mark my words.

I’m of course talking about MD, since this is a southern MD forum

Clem72

We can't? Why not? What makes us "special" compared to all the other states that line feeds?

MandyP likely not thinking ahead. Sure, we may not source our gas directly from this pipeline. But what happens when neighboring states that DO and start running out say they will pay 2x or 3x normal prices. You think our suppliers will stick their fingers in their ears and keep supplying us first when there is more profit to be made?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Panic buyers swamped the Callaway gas stations this morning....

Statement from Colonial...