• I will pay $3.50 a gallon before I will sit in line

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Gumbo your retarded

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
D

dems4me

nomoney said:
see me, I'd have gone back in and said you owe me .20cents right there and then. :shrug: why waste the gas to go back and complain?

Really? Believe it or not, I generally don't like confrontation, but it just made me mad yesterday and I realized I should have said something. It's illegal :mad: I figured me boycotting them would be enough. I've learned my lesson, I just won't ever go back to either them or their market :yay:

D

dems4me

aps45819 said:
You went back so they coulkd do it again? :killingme :jameo: :killingme

Thats not what I meant :lol: I meant the 20cents or their grocery store that I didn't know was owned by the same people? :banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Next time you buy gas, look on the pump for the inspection sticker. Should have the name of some state agency, let them know what happened.

SamSpade

If Texaco was the only retailer selling gas - the others would sell their gas to Texaco. This happens all the time.

:duh:

MMDad

Lem Putt
SamSpade said:
If Texaco was the only retailer selling gas - the others would sell their gas to Texaco. This happens all the time.

:duh:
:yay: It would only hurt the franchise owners.

Here's an idea: Don't drive as much.

MMDad said:
:yay: It would only hurt the franchise owners.

Here's an idea: Don't drive as much.
That's what I'm thinking. Like everyone not drive for one day. Just a little protest. Monday's gonna be messed up anyway what with all the "latinos" marching. I'm staying home.

D

dems4me

desertrat said:
That's what I'm thinking. Like everyone not drive for one day. Just a little protest. Monday's gonna be messed up anyway what with all the "latinos" marching. I'm staying home.

WTF is their beef now? Are they still upset about the immigration stuff? Where are they marching on Monday? :confused: Also, they are now incorporating our National Anthem into a spanish version too now, heard it on the radio this morning... WTF is their beef now???

I'm Irish and me my ancestors arn't demanding a Gaelic/Irish Natinonal Anthem... :dance: Oooohhh say, can you ... hic.... seee... hic..... :lol:
:faint:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Dear Forum Friends
Please don't feel bad for checking the Gumbo is retarded box.
I had received a lame E-Mail on this very same topic urging others to pass this on.
So for amusement purposes I made this thread, And to prove a point to someone I was debating this subject with.
Two points were made..#1 the E-Mail is BS and #2 Forum folks are smarter than most.
I would like to point out that there is no such thing as Exxon gas,Texaco gas,Mobil,Shell or what ever. It all comes from the nearest gas depot.
The only difference is the additives that are put in that tank at the filling station.
Now which oil company owns the Gas Depot is another story.

MMDad

Lem Putt
dems4me said:
WTF is their beef now? Are they still upset about the immigration stuff? Where are they marching on Monday? :confused: Also, they are now incorporating our National Anthem into a spanish version too now, heard it on the radio this morning... WTF is their beef now???

I'm Irish and me my ancestors arn't demanding a Gaelic/Irish Natinonal Anthem... :dance: Oooohhh say, can you ... hic.... seee... hic..... :lol:
:faint:
I thought it was in spanish:

"¿Jose can you, si?"