Gas

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Well, with oil in all being the way it is, are we not drilling into alaska for the reason when everyone else runs low, or out, we can do what they are doin by deciding how much to drill, and charge what we want?? Or is it because what dew people live up there like getting that check from the gov. each year for "locally owned" oil up there or whatever....

A guy I work with bought one of them hybrids, that thing gets the same gas milage as my trucks do around here... there not very good for more of a city type of driving.....

but they need to do something...I wish I would have kept my bike if I knew they were just goin to pull prices from a hat each day...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ponytail said:
How could ya smell it with all the ciggy smoke in that place? Did anyone else not with you smell it?

:popcorn:

This dude was so bad, he cleared out all 5 of us and he kept denying it. :twitch:

camily

Peace
My daughter was just sitting on the desk with no diaper on and ripped one! How does something so loud come out of such a little butt!! She is naked and sitting on the smooth surface, so you can imagine the sound. She jerked her head up in shock! :killingme Then she actually leaned over to check under her ass!! :killingme That was hysterical!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
camily said:
My daughter was just sitting on the desk with no diaper on and ripped one! How does something so loud come out of such a little butt!! She is naked and sitting on the smooth surface, so you can imagine the sound. She jerked her head up in shock! :killingme Then she actually leaned over to check under her ass!! :killingme That was hysterical!
:killingme Mine used to ask if I heard the duck. :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The people in Alaska...

Softballkid said:
Well, with oil in all being the way it is, are we not drilling into alaska for the reason when everyone else runs low, or out, we can do what they are doin by deciding how much to drill, and charge what we want?? Or is it because what dew people live up there like getting that check from the gov. each year for "locally owned" oil up there or whatever....

A guy I work with bought one of them hybrids, that thing gets the same gas milage as my trucks do around here... there not very good for more of a city type of driving.....

but they need to do something...I wish I would have kept my bike if I knew they were just goin to pull prices from a hat each day...

...overwelmingly want to drill. The catch is it's in a federal reserve and DC has the say so.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ponytail said:
:lol: It wasn't Giker, was it? :eyebrow:
OMG!!! I forgot about that! :roflmao: It wasn't him, but this dude certainly was some serious competition. He was bragging about his cabbage soup he made and kept denying her was the stinkmeister.

camily

Peace
RoseRed said:
OMG!!! I forgot about that! :roflmao: It wasn't him, but this dude certainly was some serious competition. He was bragging about his cabbage soup he made and kept denying her was the stinkmeister.
Now see, if I was that rank, I'd own it. I would take a bow, sign autographs and own it in it's entirety.

Ponytail

camily said:
Now see, if I was that rank, I'd own it. I would take a bow, sign autographs and own it in it's entirety.

It does come in handy. It's good for clearing you a good spot on a crowded dance floor, or a crowded bar, keeping folks from asking you for rides all the time... :yay:

:lol: These are just some of the things that I have witnessed, or rather, fell victim to while hangin' with one of my buds.

He's also used it though, to create his very own dutch oven, JUST before the nurse comes into give him another shot when he's been laid up in the hospital. :lol:

camily

Peace
camily said:
Ok, not so funny this time. She did it again. Yeah, brown puddle on the floor. :whistle: She won't keep the dang training pants on!!!

Ponytail

camily said:
Ok, not so funny this time. She did it again. Yeah, brown puddle on the floor. :whistle: She won't keep the dang training pants on!!!

She wasn't eating deer jerky, was she?