Gate 3

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
keep saying, worst law ever. People think because they can make the "right on red" they have an automatic right to go, some don't even stop, some do a rolling stop and others, while they come to a stop, don't give a crap what's coming the other way. They particularly don't think about people making a left as all they see is a red light.
Plus, if you hit them, well you HIT THEM. Unless an officer is there, you will be held at fault even if a ticket is not written (most departments won't write a ticket for something an officer did not witness first hand).

:confused: The guy that hit me was issued three citations. LEO wasn't on hand to witness it.

BernieP

Resident PIA
:confused: The guy that hit me was issued three citations. LEO wasn't on hand to witness it.

I said most, if you asked they would say it's just policy. If they are called to court, how can they testify to the violation - they saw the accident?
I'm sure if it was something clear, like a T-bone at a stop sign. But I can't think of any other case where there would not be some , "he said, she said" (as in who had the right of way, was the light red, yellow or green, etc.)

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I said most, if you asked they would say it's just policy. If they are called to court, how can they testify to the violation - they saw the accident?
I'm sure if it was something clear, like a T-bone at a stop sign. But I can't think of any other case where there would not be some , "he said, she said" (as in who had the right of way, was the light red, yellow or green, etc.)

There was no doubt he hit me from behind. County was there first and two ST showed up next. It was the latter that told me about the charges against him.