Gavin Newsom

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
...was lying his a&& off on Meet the Press!!! :lol: It was a blurb/clip I saw this morning of him being interviewed - so I went an pulled it for the linkie.

These people must think their entire audience is stupid. He knows he's going to be the Candidate for the D's when they do the Bait & Switch at their Convention. There's no way they run Biden (but if they do, even better)

Anyway, when he gets the nomination, it will be interesting to say the least. His ex-wife is the GF of Don Trump, Jr. I'm sure she knows were all the bodies of his past are buried. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
These people must think their entire audience is stupid.

All Democrat voters are stupid and/or fascist, so no doubt the audience of MtP is that demographic.

As proof I submit evidence that they think Gavin Newsom would make a great president. Or Joe Biden, for that matter, but at least Joe Biden didn't have a highly visible record of leadership. Gavin Newsom does, so you'd have to be some kinda dumbass to look at him and be all, "Oh, yeah man, I totes want that guy running the country."

Hijinx

It shows the depth of the democrat party when all they have to replace Biden is Newsome who was part of the destruction of San Francisco and California. Mayor of one and governor of the other , and both turned into sewage.

StmarysCity79

All Democrat voters are stupid and/or fascist, so no doubt the audience of MtP is that demographic.

As proof I submit evidence that they think Gavin Newsom would make a great president. Or Joe Biden, for that matter, but at least Joe Biden didn't have a highly visible record of leadership. Gavin Newsom does, so you'd have to be some kinda dumbass to look at him and be all, "Oh, yeah man, I totes want that guy running the country."

Yeah its not like Biden was VP for 8 years of or in the senate fort thirty. A virtual unknown.

God you are mentally unwell

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
Yeah its not like Biden was VP for 8 years of or in the senate fort thirty. A virtual unknown.
but at least Joe Biden didn't have a highly visible record of leadership.

The statement stands.

He was a bookmark Senator all that time. He was a bookmark VP after that.

He has NO leadership qualities, unless you call gettting EVERYTHING wrong, leadership. :lmao:

Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

As proof I submit evidence that they think Gavin Newsom would make a great president.

And I see this MORE in today’s Democratic voter than anything else. That you’d THINK the candidate’s record as a governor or mayor SHOULD be part of why you vote for them. But among Democrats - it makes NO difference. The city or state went broke, high crime, homelessness at all time high etc. - that OUGHT to figure in your calculus as whether or not to vote for them.

Nope. Obama’s claim to fame was voting “present” and making a speech at the DNC. Biden’s was being around so long. Hillary’s was being married to a President. Nothing they actually DID figured into anything.

Reactions: BOP

StmarysCity79

And I see this MORE in today’s Democratic voter than anything else. That you’d THINK the candidate’s record as a governor or mayor SHOULD be part of why you vote for them. But among Democrats - it makes NO difference. The city or state went broke, high crime, homelessness at all time high etc. - that OUGHT to figure in your calculus as whether or not to vote for them.

Nope. Obama’s claim to fame was voting “present” and making a speech at the DNC. Biden’s was being around so long. Hillary’s was being married to a President. Nothing they actually DID figured into anything.

This is hilarious considering your comparison is Trump

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Obama's claim to fame was being black. That's all he had going for him and all he needed - the little white supremacist Dembots couldn't WAIT to french kiss his ass. "See me not being racist? :starcat: "

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
Somebody must have picked up an extra dose of meth last night.

Her 11am forum freak is missing.

Hijinx

Obama's claim to fame was being black. That's all he had going for him and all he needed - the little white supremacist Dembots couldn't WAIT to french kiss his ass. "See me not being racist? :starcat: "
Truth, no matter how badly it offends some is never racist. Many call it that, but when they do it's the denial of truth.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I received a text from "him" a few minutes ago imploring me to donate money in order to save our democracy. :blahblah:

My response is probably not what he was expecting.

I wonder if this his quiet way of now running for POTUS.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
I received a text from "him" a few minutes ago imploring me to donate money in order to save our democracy. :blahblah:

My response is probably not what he was expecting.

I wonder if this his quiet way of now running for POTUS.
You bet your bippie, it is!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
IMG_4697.png

BOP

...was lying his a&& off on Meet the Press!!! :lol: It was a blurb/clip I saw this morning of him being interviewed - so I went an pulled it for the linkie.

These people must think their entire audience is stupid. He knows he's going to be the Candidate for the D's when they do the Bait & Switch at their Convention. There's no way they run Biden (but if they do, even better)

Anyway, when he gets the nomination, it will be interesting to say the least. His ex-wife is the GF of Don Trump, Jr. I'm sure she knows were all the bodies of his past are buried. :yay:
And she's not afraid to burn him, either.

BOP

The statement stands.

He was a bookmark Senator all that time. He was a bookmark VP after that.

He has NO leadership qualities, unless you call gettting EVERYTHING wrong, leadership. :lmao:
"F Troop" couldn't have screwed everything up as badly as Biteme.