Genie Bras

CRHS89

Anyone try these? I saw them on an infomercial and then got an e-mail. Thinking of trying them, but wanted to hear some real life opinions first.

CrystalClear

yea, clear as mud
No!!!

Anyone try these? I saw them on an infomercial and then got an e-mail. Thinking of trying them, but wanted to hear some real life opinions first.

I tried them, not worth it!! I need comfort!!These bras are not a cure all. I've actually been thinking of the bra fairy. But they are expensive, I'm just not desperate enough yet I guess.

Nanny Pam

Yes, I have tried them and believe me, those bras went back so fast, it wasn't even funny. Horrible things, they are. A major waste of $$.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I actually love them, I wear mine every day, they look like a real bra under clothes but way more comfortable. Of course I'm a comfort junkie. I love Pajama Jeans too. I wrote a cute story. If you want my whole opinion. I'm not selling them or anything.

Those are not bras. They are sex deterrents.

:jet: That commercial has been running on the weekends again - and when I saw them last night I said "ooh, how attractive. NOT." Even Thing1 LOL!

Comfort? No thanks. I'll stick with my VS "foundation undergarments", and they are very comfortable, TYVM.

doubtfull24

I like the genie bra for wearing around the house or to sleep in but not to wear out. A lot of different companies have their own version of genie bra so it's not the kind you buy at cvs or any other drug store. The ones I am currently wearing I bought from kohl's. I originally bought them when I was pregnant because I always felt like I couldn't breath and regular bra's made me uncomfortable.

sahewins

I actually came here because when I searched Genie Bra and Pajama Jeans this site kept coming up. I don't live in Maryland, I live in California, so I probably never would have come here if I hadn't kept seeing it. I guess I'm not that picky about what store I buy my underwear at, and I really do like them, I'm wearing it right now. Well, I'm glad I could liven up your thread. Goodnight ladies.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I actually came here because when I searched Genie Bra and Pajama Jeans this site kept coming up. I don't live in Maryland, I live in California, so I probably never would have come here if I hadn't kept seeing it. I guess I'm not that picky about what store I buy my underwear at, and I really do like them, I'm wearing it right now. Well, I'm glad I could liven up your thread. Goodnight ladies.

You used your first post to promote your blog to attract more followers.

It's still an ugly bra and bras do not have to be ugly to be comfortable. :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Where in CA?

MarieB

I can't believe anyone pays $40 for Pajama jeans

I've never seen the commercial for the Genie bra. It looks like a sports bra with no support (or a short tank)

I'll stick to my VS Incredible

and no, I'm not reading your blog