Genie Bras

sockgirl77

Funny thing. I was actually going to start a thread asking for bra suggestions. I need new ones. I need comfortable ones. The one that I'm wearing now was the most comfortable one that I ever owned until I started this new schedule. It's an elcheapo from Target. Now I have a bra on for 14 hours straight.

But these Genie bras are FUGLY!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Funny thing. I was actually going to start a thread asking for bra suggestions. I need new ones. I need comfortable ones. The one that I'm wearing now was the most comfortable one that I ever owned until I started this new schedule. It's an elcheapo from Target. Now I have a bra on for 14 hours straight.

But these Genie bras are FUGLY!

Birth control bras! :yahoo:

sahewins

You used your first post to promote your blog to attract more followers.

It's still an ugly bra and bras do not have to be ugly to be comfortable. :yay:

As I mentioned in my story, most people who have these strong negative feelings about them have never seen either of these products. It doesn't sound like you have either. So, you've made up your mind. Yes, I do want people to read my story, but I also wanted to weigh in on the discussion, and since I already wrote a whole story about it, it's easier to just post a link. If it's against some kind of rule, I suppose admin could just delete it.

Toxick

Splat
Apropos: the Skilz thread - I am also a proficient brassiere designer.

Here's one I put together using spare materials (Note: Reusing material is important in a survival/zombie apocolypse type scenario.)

Attachments

• 982503013_6c5f51fc57_z.jpg
    982503013_6c5f51fc57_z.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 85

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Here's one I put together using spare materials (Note: Reusing material is important in a survival/zombie apocolypse type scenario.)

:roflmao:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
As I mentioned in my story, most people who have these strong negative feelings about them have never seen either of these products. It doesn't sound like you have either. So, you've made up your mind. Yes, I do want people to read my story, but I also wanted to weigh in on the discussion, and since I already wrote a whole story about it, it's easier to just post a link. If it's against some kind of rule, I suppose admin could just delete it.

Wellll...hmmmm. Let me just see here. Victoria's Secret bra vs. Genie bra.

Choices, choices.

Bann

PREMO Member

:jet:

:lmao:

doubtfull24

Wellll...hmmmm. Let me just see here. Victoria's Secret bra vs. Genie bra.

Choices, choices.

The Victoria's secret bra's are nice for the smaller chested but for those like myself that are bigger chested the choice is slim and not cute :ohwell:

Bann

PREMO Member
maybe you have to order online? I went in 2 different stores and both only had a few and they were plain and not very attractive..Will be looking online thanks :)

:yay: I like shopping online for a lot of clothing items- most of the time even paying the shipping to return items saves me more time & money than if I had to go to the mall, etc.