Genie Bras

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
maybe you have to order online? I went in 2 different stores and both only had a few and they were plain and not very attractive..Will be looking online thanks :)
You should try Fredricks of Hollywood. They seem to have more sizes and more styles. And I think better prices

sockgirl77

You should try Fredricks of Hollywood. They seem to have more sizes and more styles. And I think better prices

I like alot of their bras. I am just one of those people that needs to feel the bra before I buy it. Alot of their bras are make of harsh material. I like something that is soft and comfy.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
I like alot of their bras. I am just one of those people that needs to feel the bra before I buy it. Alot of their bras are make of harsh material. I like something that is soft and comfy.
They have a store in a VA beach mall, I understand that is pretty far, but they might have some closer.

I honestly never looked into looking for them I just happened to stumble across that one. Spent way too much money

sockgirl77

They have a store in a VA beach mall, I understand that is pretty far, but they might have some closer.

I honestly never looked into looking for them I just happened to stumble across that one. Spent way too much money

That's definitely way too far. I am just not a mall person. That's what St. Mary's County needs...a lingerie store!

sahewins

Wellll...hmmmm. Let me just see here. Victoria's Secret bra vs. Genie bra.

Choices, choices.

I've never tried a Victoria's Secret bra, so I can't say. I never could bring myself to pay that much for a bra, but maybe they're worth it, what makes them better? I always find that where bras hook in the back is scratchy, maybe I'm more sensitive than most.

acommondisaster

They used to sell them in infomercials on Saturday mornings. I bought a 2pack on the recommendation of a friend who loves them. She's pretty well endowed, so I thought, even though I'm average, if they worked for her and were comfortable, I might be able to fight a little gravity.

Those suckers are like a damn boob tourniquet! The first time I "tried" to put it on, it got all rolled up in a bunch under both of my armpits and I was flapping my elbows up in the air and trying to peel the damn thing away from my upperchest and and down onto my boobs. I have yet to figure out how to get it on without making a spectacle of myself. Once on, it's comfortable enough, but it's not worth the struggle. Luckily, taking it off was not nearly as bad.

They used to sell them in infomercials on Saturday mornings. I bought a 2pack on the recommendation of a friend who loves them. She's pretty well endowed, so I thought, even though I'm average, if they worked for her and were comfortable, I might be able to fight a little gravity.

Those suckers are like a damn boob tourniquet! The first time I "tried" to put it on, it got all rolled up in a bunch under both of my armpits and I was flapping my elbows up in the air and trying to peel the damn thing away from my upperchest and and down onto my boobs. I have yet to figure out how to get it on without making a spectacle of myself. Once on, it's comfortable enough, but it's not worth the struggle. Luckily, taking it off was not nearly as bad.

:roflmao:

sahewins

It sounds like it was too small for you, they actually run really small. I'm a 34B and I like the extra large better than the large. I think Genie Bra will not work very well for the well endowed woman.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It sounds like it was too small for you, they actually run really small. I'm a 34B and I like the extra large better than the large. I think Genie Bra will not work very well for the well endowed woman.

Isn't that the purpose?

acommondisaster

My friend is a DD. She loves them. The way that thing rolls up under my armpits as I put it on, I could probably use it to "epilady" my pits. I'm about the same size as you; bought large. so maybe I needed an xtra large. But I won't be buying one.