George Santos

WingsOfGold

Trump said Putin did “an amazing job of taking the mantle” when Russia annexed Crimea in 2014. During the 2016 presidential campaign, Trump broke with US policy and suggested he was OK if Russia kept the Ukrainian territory. He repeated a Kremlin talking point, saying, “The people of Crimea, from what I’ve heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were.”

Trump aides softened GOP platform on Ukraine​

Ahead of the 2016 Republican National Convention, Trump campaign aides blocked language from the party platform that called for the US government to send lethal weapons to Ukraine for its war against Russian proxies. Mueller investigated this for potential collusion but determined the change was not made “at the behest” of Russia. (The Trump administration ultimately gave lethal arms and anti-tank weapons to the Ukrainian military.)

Trump spread Russian myths about Ukraine​

During his impeachment proceedings in 2019 and early 2020, Trump said many false things about Ukraine that align with Russian disinformation about the country. This includes claims of uncontrollable corruption, improper ties between Ukrainian officials and the Obama administration, and allegations that Ukraine meddled in US elections. This helps Putin’s goal of destabilizing US-Ukraine relations.

Trump temporarily froze US aid for Ukraine​

As the impeachment inquiry revealed, Trump personally froze $391 million in US military and security assistance for Ukraine in mid-2019. US diplomats said Ukraine desperately needed the help for its war against Russian proxies. Previously, the Trump administration had slow-walked sales of anti-tank missiles to Ukraine because of concerns it would upset Russia, according to a State Department official.

Trump smeared US ambassador to Ukraine​

For more than a year, Trump privately and publicly attacked Marie Yovanovitch, who was the US ambassador to Ukraine until he recalled her in spring 2019. One of Russia’s goals is to weaken the US-Ukraine alliance – Trump played into that by smearing Yovanovitch and undermining her diplomatic work in Ukraine. Her ouster was a major part of Trump’s impeachment.
Could it be because she was undermining Trump's efforts to pressure Ukraine to investigate his political rival, former vice president and 2020 U.S. presidential candidate Joe Biden.?
Well son of a bitch they fired him..................................

StmarysCity79

Could it be because she was undermining Trump's efforts to pressure Ukraine to investigate his political rival, former vice president and 2020 U.S. presidential candidate Joe Biden.?
Well son of a bitch they fired him..................................

Our rating: False​

Based on our research, the claim that Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion from Ukraine to save his son's job is FALSE. The then-vice president leveraged aid dollars to persuade the country to oust its top prosecutor as part of anti-corruption efforts endorsed by other international players that were unrelated to his son, Hunter Biden.

WingsOfGold

Based on our research, the claim that Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion from Ukraine to save his son's job is FALSE. The then-vice president leveraged aid dollars to persuade the country to oust its top prosecutor as part of anti-corruption efforts endorsed by other international players that were unrelated to his son, Hunter Biden.

Tubby, he ADMITTED it stupid.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

That's it. Keep sipping that Kool-aid. Your overlords depend on your stupidity and complacency.

WingsOfGold

Yes. He did. BECAUSE HE WAS CORRUPT YOU MORON. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THE LINK I POSTED SAID. NOT ONLY BIDEN SAID HE WAS CORRUPT MULTIPLE OTHER COUNTRIES LEADERS DID AS WELL.

LEARN TO READ
LOLOLOL ONLY he was corrupt, stupid assshole. You need to get laid, buy a mask.

StmarysCity79

LOLOLOL ONLY he was corrupt, stupid assshole. You need to get laid, buy a mask.

Is reading impossible for you?

The investigation into Burisma only pertained to events happening before[56] Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, joined the board of directors of Burisma Holdings in 2014.[57] US President Donald Trump's subsequent bid to pressure Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to announce an investigation of Joe Biden in relation to Burisma led to the December 2019 impeachment of Trump.[citation needed] On February 27, 2020, a Ukrainian court ruling forced investigators to open a probe on Joe Biden's pressure on Poroshenko to fire Shokin.[40] The investigation was closed in November 2020 after the election of Joe Biden as President of the United States.[58]

His Deputy Prosecutor, Vitaly Kasko, announced his resignation on 15 February 2016 denouncing the corruption and lawlessness of the Prosecutor's office.[30

In an August 2023 Fox News interview, Shokin said he was fired as prosecutor general "at the insistence of then-Vice President [Biden] because I was investigating Burisma." One month later, Poroshenko was asked on Fox News for his reaction to Shokin's assertion. Poroshenko responded:

First of all, this is a completely crazy person. There is something wrong with him. Second, there is not one single word of truth. And third, I hate the idea to make any comments and to make any intervention in an American election. We have very much enjoyed the bipartisan support, and please, do not use such a person like Shokin to undermine the trust between bipartisan support and Ukraine.
The Fox News interviewer responded, "Okay, so that is not true. He didn't get fired because of Joe Biden." Poroshenko confirmed this, adding Shokin was fired by the Ukrainian parliament "for his own statement" and "he played a very dirty game unfortunately."[59][60]

In July 2015, shortly after his appointment, reformist minority member Yehor Soboliev advanced a motion to dismiss Shokin for corruption, gaining 127 of the required 150 signatures including several members of the ruling parties.[61] Representatives of the EU and the United States pressed Poroshenko for his removal,[5] as did the World Bank and International Monetary Fund.[6]

In March 2016 the Ukrainian Parliament voted overwhelmingly to remove Shokin, a decision which was welcomed by the EU.[62]

WingsOfGold

Is reading impossible for you?

The investigation into Burisma only pertained to events happening before[56] Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, joined the board of directors of Burisma Holdings in 2014.[57] US President Donald Trump's subsequent bid to pressure Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to announce an investigation of Joe Biden in relation to Burisma led to the December 2019 impeachment of Trump.[citation needed] On February 27, 2020, a Ukrainian court ruling forced investigators to open a probe on Joe Biden's pressure on Poroshenko to fire Shokin.[40] The investigation was closed in November 2020 after the election of Joe Biden as President of the United States.[58]

His Deputy Prosecutor, Vitaly Kasko, announced his resignation on 15 February 2016 denouncing the corruption and lawlessness of the Prosecutor's office.[30

In an August 2023 Fox News interview, Shokin said he was fired as prosecutor general "at the insistence of then-Vice President [Biden] because I was investigating Burisma." One month later, Poroshenko was asked on Fox News for his reaction to Shokin's assertion. Poroshenko responded:

The Fox News interviewer responded, "Okay, so that is not true. He didn't get fired because of Joe Biden." Poroshenko confirmed this, adding Shokin was fired by the Ukrainian parliament "for his own statement" and "he played a very dirty game unfortunately."[59]
[60]

In July 2015, shortly after his appointment, reformist minority member Yehor Soboliev advanced a motion to dismiss Shokin for corruption, gaining 127 of the required 150 signatures including several members of the ruling parties.[61] Representatives of the EU and the United States pressed Poroshenko for his removal,[5] as did the World Bank and International Monetary Fund.[6]

In March 2016 the Ukrainian Parliament voted overwhelmingly to remove Shokin, a decision which was welcomed by the EU.[62]
Meanwhile Zelinsky has Dementia Joe by the balls. Pay or I spill the beans.

StmarysCity79

Meanwhile Zelinsky has Dementia Joe by the balls. Pay or I spill the beans.

What beans? I thought you said he admitted his guilt on video?

Even your conspiracy theories make no sense.

How can you read all the evidence i posted and still believe the opposite because a bright orange clown told you so?

WingsOfGold

How can you read all the evidence i posted and still believe the opposite because a bright orange clown told you so?
Tip of the iceberg dummy, pos has been compromised.
Trump told me??? I must have messages disabled.

WingsOfGold

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

They better tell Joe, then, because he said on camera that he blackmailed Ukraine with our money to fire that prosecutor.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

How can you be this ****ing stupid? It seems impossible, and yet here you are.

SamSpade

Would anyone care to answer just HOW MUCH further did they investigate Burisma after that? That deal didn’t save Hunter’s job so much as it saved the people PAYING Hunter for his father’s influence.

Hijinx

We all saw how the sexual escapades of Swallwell and the Chinese spy ended up.
If they won't do something about that what makes anyone think they will do something about a Congress critter and an American who isn't a spy.;