George THE KING this weekend!!!!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:yahoo: We leave on Friday to go get yelled at by George!! We are going to have fun. We will see if WD was right and he kicks me out of the ring.:whistle: AT least I will have pictures!:lmao:

fredsaid2

Have a great time and give us the full report when you get back. One thing I've read is he likes you to wear spurs and have a crop even if you don't typically use them. The idea being that when you do need them it's at that moment, not later when you can locate them.

FrmGrl

Get some!
I will be capturing the part where George throws her out of the ring!!:lmao:Just kidding, you will be fine Sadie!!

FrmGrl

Get some!
Day one is over and Sadie survived. Actually Sadie the horse was pretty good and Sadie Lady did not get yelled at. George is very informative and even as an auditor you learn alot. Pics to follow after tomorrow!!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Day two ...Sadielady falls off and Sadie the horse falls into fence. Pictures and video to come from the friendly fire. More details at 11.......:faint:

FrmGrl

Get some!
she still bounces...yeah....glad shes alright

Look at how gracefull she was!! What a trooper getting right back on. She did however take a bow after she fell :lmao:

Attachments

• DV20071008213353.jpg
    DV20071008213353.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 102
  • DV20071008213331.jpg
    DV20071008213331.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 100