George THE KING this weekend!!!!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Obviously Dreamer has never jumped a horse, or had a refusal like that one! On the same note, horses are individuals, some stay "greener" than others. I think her horse is very nice.

Great pics and job well done, I'm sure you got alot out of that clinic!

:huggy: Thanks. She will be very nice in about 3 years!:lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Phyxius great pics, but I've come to expect only the best from you.:lmao:

Sadie's horse sure looks great over those fences. Sure looks like you had a great time at the clinic.

Don't you have some clinics coming up at Holly Point soon? I would love to know the details.

The clinics should be on Holly Point's web site. We will be taking registration at the next few shows too.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Who rang your bell?

Haha, dreamer or whoever, it's okay. I'm not afraid to say what I think TO someone. :huggy:

Phyxius...I stole 3 shots of Sparkles on here and I would like to have CB pay for them. Please let me know how much. You can PM me.

IntegritysDream

sadie is an amazing rider and person, and her horse is amazing too! horses can stay green for years depending on how much/long they are worked and how consistant, my horse is 9yrs old and green, because hes been left in a pasture for most of his life till i got him. Maybe Sadie doesnt want to rush and ruin her horse either and keep her nice and take her to her potiental slowly and in a unstressful way so she will be even more amazing then she already is! ever heard what happens to horses that are rushed?! maybe you should take some advice from sadie. Plsu i know horses that arent jumping more then 12ft and doing lots of gymnastics till they are at least 5.5 6yrs old! the horse is very talented and doing very well for her age.

IntegritysDream

oh and btw, it dosent look like the horse just stoped ok! if you look closely, that horses knees are ON the jump and obviously since the horse went ALL the way down, it DOESNT look like a simple refusal where she just like stops.. durr.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
It is amazing the similarities between WD and Dreamer....in with a few snide comments and then they slither away! "Birds of a feather flock together" or as George would say "you all are a bunch of bleeding sheeps!" :starcat: To Fredsaid "hooooooo.....:lmao:" Do you get it?

Last edited:

fredsaid2

It is amazing the similarities between WD and Dreamer....in with a few snide comments and then they slither away! "Birds of a feather flock together" or as George would say "you all are a bunch of bleeding sheeps!" :starcat: To Fredsaid "hooooooo.....:lmao:" Do you get it?

Fan the flames girl! Anyone w/ the guts to ride in front of that man gets major points. Besides you both looked great in those pics. You're definitely not someone who only talks a good game, unlike others who have posted.

FrmGrl

Get some!
I agree with Fred. I was there and saw it in action. Sadie Lady did a great job and it was not just a refusal. Her horse just about laid down on her. You did great Sadie, George was tough, but you hung in there!!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
as George would say "you all are a bunch of bleeding sheeps!"

I thought it was bleating sheeps...like baaa-baaa. I love that he said sheepS though, with an "s".

"lay a stick on him".

"don't think".

"country jerk".

"look at my hands".

Ahhh, George-Quote-a-Rama. :lmao:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I thought it was bleating sheeps...like baaa-baaa. I love that he said sheepS though, with an "s".

"lay a stick on him".

"don't think".

"country jerk".

"look at my hands".

Ahhh, George-Quote-a-Rama. :lmao:

These are the two I remember

"Cope with the situation & don't be pathetic"!

"Mistakes are your teachers".

"I know for you to make an attempt is difficult, but at least try to make an attempt".:lmao: