Get ready for round three!

K

Kizzy

My patio is covered. I am getting sick of the snow now. If it isn't enough to give me a paid day off to sit on my a$$ at home, I don't want it.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I wonder how many are gonna duck out of work today for the dusting? :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My hubby called me on his way to work and had passed three accident on Chancellor's Run Road, said the roads were BAD.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Kyle
I wonder how many are gonna duck out of work today for the dusting? :lol:

I'm duckin out! :lol: Actually, today is sort of a planned day off for me. It was going to be tomorrow, but I fear the kids may be out of school tomorrow, and I've got some heavy duty "cramming" to do for a test. :bawl:

I need one day of silence!

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Originally posted by RoseRed
My hubby called me on his way to work and had passed three accident on Chancellor's Run Road, said the roads were BAD.
I guess I had it good coming in early. The roads were great then. 65mph all the way.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Christy
I'm duckin out! :lol: Actually, today is sort of a planned day off for me. It was going to be tomorrow, but I fear the kids may be out of school tomorrow, and I've got some heavy duty "cramming" to do for a test. :bawl:

I need one day of silence!
Good luck and lucky you. I have a test on Monday too.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cariblue
The roads are suckin'! Had I known I would be all over the road, I wouldn't have left the house. Scary lookin' accident on Pegg Rd. Looks like the vehicle (not sure what it was before the accident) rolled, the top of it was flat. The ambulance was already gone.
DANG! A friend of mine said she heard there was a minor school bus accident. She thought it was in 7th. I had no trouble at 5am, just used common sense: slowed down and kept plenty of space. :biggrin:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
The roads are suckin'! Had I known I would be all over the road, I wouldn't have left the house. Scary lookin' accident on Pegg Rd. Looks like the vehicle (not sure what it was before the accident) rolled, the top of it was flat. The ambulance was already gone.
It must be really coming down over the last few hours then.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
On the way in, someone reported a bus (#555) had a minor fender bender. No injuries. I didn't catch where the bus was.

Common sense may not be enough on some of the roads. Right after I pulled out of the hood, I lost traction. I was only going about 15 mph.

Ice pellets in the snow.
Rooster said that the neighbor kid came out like a bullet and when he hit his brakes and slid into the intersection. Lucky he wasn't in an accident. Those 16 year olds (not all) think they are invincible sometimes!

Christy

b*tch rocket
On the way in, someone reported a bus (#555) had a minor fender bender. No injuries. I didn't catch where the bus was.

Oh crap! I hope Tammy doesn't see this post! :yikes: :lol:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Oh Jeesh, Steve just called and it took him an hour and a half just to get the kids to school. Says there's people spinning out all over the place. Sounds pretty ugly out there.

Christy

b*tch rocket
I hope Pixie's alright, she left out of here about an hour ago. That Lexus doesn't do snow very well! :yikes:

Anyone got her cell # you could PM to me? Or just give her a buzz to see how she's fairing?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
School closed?

Well that's funny because the elem. school bus just went down my hill. I guess it'll be coming back soon. :shrug:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
John just came back home too because of accidents everywhere. The bridge is backed up (accident) and it's slick. Traffic was backed up to CVS. He saw accidents all along the way.

Ok, the bus I saw is the high school kids returning home.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by kwillia
My daycare provider said my (elementary school) kids are on the bus somewhere, but they should be heading back because St. Mary's just closed schools.

My husband just called and said the beltway is backed up solid from Georgia Avenue (way up at the 495/95 split) all the way back to Andrews AFB. Is Pixie stuck in that mess?
Accident at 210/95.