Get ready for round three!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Took me 3 plus hours to make it to dc....Accident after accident and you are just kinda stuck there. Roads were white in places but I did see the plows and salt trucks out - they all looked confused (this wasn't supposed to happen until tonight.) I guess Searide's snow dance worked. I'll be ducking out early - just so I can make the 3 hour commute back home....keep me road updated!

Otter

Nothing to see here
Left PF at 630, got to SW DC at 9, didn't see any accidents, just slow slow slow..Rte 4 was backed up from the beltway all the way south to Upper Marlboro.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cariblue
The roads are suckin'! Had I known I would be all over the road, I wouldn't have left the house. Scary lookin' accident on Pegg Rd. Looks like the vehicle (not sure what it was before the accident) rolled, the top of it was flat. The ambulance was already gone.
Cari - was that the truck in the ditch by the bridge? If so, my brother in law was right behind him and helped him get out of the back sliding window. Couldn't get the doors open.

:cheers: to Dudley-Do-Right

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cariblue
It was just beyond the bridge. I couldn't tell that it was a truck from the angle I was looking at it and the damage to the vehicle, but thought it might be because of the size.
That would bit it. At least they guy is okay, just shaken up a bit.

SeaRide

Originally posted by Sharon
I've already put a curse on him. :wink:
*innocent face on* but I was only tap-dancing for some dusting of snow.. I don't know how it happened because I woke up this morning with a little hangover. I saw many empty bottles and my snowdance shoes still on .. geez my guesstimate is that I probably have danced my a$$ off all night. sorry! :shrug:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
Be careful mig!
Thank you Joey - I need the mental support. Geesh you would think if I could drive thru hurricanes that snow wouldn't freak me out...:rolleyes: