Get to go out.

H

hborror

I get to go out for the first time in 2 months :yahoo: I don't know where I'm going yet but I will post when I figure it out. Oh yeah, going out on the 17th I will keep it St Mary's style :lmao: If ya want you can go too but again not to sure where I will be going and Kwillia NO Brass Rail (sorry)

mainman

Set Trippin
hborror said:
I get to go out for the first time in 2 months :yahoo: I don't know where I'm going yet but I will post when I figure it out. Oh yeah, going out on the 17th I will keep it St Mary's style :lmao: If ya want you can go too but again not to sure where I will be going and Kwillia NO Brass Rail (sorry)
Let us know what you figure out, so we can ALL go somewhere else...:yay:

TIA

hborror said:
:wench: :wench: Master is letting you outta the stocks for the night? You musta been a good little slave this week. :wench: :wench:

H

hborror

huntr1 said:
Master is letting you outta the stocks for the night?

Oh no he will be with me lol and it's more like I'm the master. I just found a sitter for my little one.

H

hborror

itsbob said:
So how long until the warts come back again??

:killingme hey it's hard when you have kids I can't just leave her home alone every weekend. I gotta give at least 2 weeks notice when I need a sitter. Plus I only go out for B-day parties or someone really bugs me to. On this night my friend turns 21 so I had to get a sitter to go out.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
hborror said:
I was gonna be super nice, and offer you a cookie. But I was hungry and ate it. Sorry

H

hborror

mv_princess said:
I was gonna be super nice, and offer you a cookie. But I was hungry and ate it. Sorry

:huggy: Thats OK I dont eat cookies anyway....I don't like cake either just to let you know for the future. Fixed myself***

Last edited by a moderator:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
hborror said:
:huggy: Thats OK I dont eat cookies anyway....I don't like cake either just to let you know for the future. Fixed myself***
Ok........fine.......I wont slave over making cookies for you.

I will share with everyone else.