Get to go out.

D

dems4me

hborror said:
:killingme hey it's hard when you have kids I can't just leave her home alone every weekend. I gotta give at least 2 weeks notice when I need a sitter. Plus I only go out for B-day parties or someone really bugs me to. On this night my friend turns 21 so I had to get a sitter to go out.

I don't recall it being anyone's birthday or anyone bugging anyone when we met for fishing a few weeks ago :smack:

:lol:

H

hborror

dems4me said:
I don't recall it being anyone's birthday or anyone bugging anyone when we met for fishing a few weeks ago :smack:

:lol:

That was during the day for acouple hours Dems. I am going out after dark on the 17th :lmao: Which I dont get to do much. BTW Crabbing 5AM on Saturday cant wait.

bcp

In My Opinion
hborror said:
I get to go out for the first time in 2 months :yahoo: I don't know where I'm going yet but I will post when I figure it out. Oh yeah, going out on the 17th I will keep it St Mary's style :lmao: If ya want you can go too but again not to sure where I will be going and Kwillia NO Brass Rail (sorry)
Congrats on that.

I still remember how good it felt when I was released from Prison. I know how you feel right now.

cholo

¡Tengo una tarjeta verde!
hborror said:
I get to go out for the first time in 2 months :yahoo: I don't know where I'm going yet but I will post when I figure it out. Oh yeah, going out on the 17th I will keep it St Mary's style :lmao: If ya want you can go too but again not to sure where I will be going and Kwillia NO Brass Rail (sorry)
Hubby finally taking the padlock off the bedroom door?

huntr1 said:
:wench: :wench: Master is letting you outta the stocks for the night? You musta been a good little slave this week. :wench: :wench:
Personally, I found my sex slave joke funny, even if somebody else didn't get it.

G

Gemmi

hborror said:

Why not the Brass Rail?The 17th is my birthday! :yahoo: :party:

cholo

¡Tengo una tarjeta verde!
huntr1 said:
Personally, I found my sex slave joke funny, even if somebody else didn't get it.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to huntr1 again.

I found it funny - now that I see it!