Get together...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I'm leaning towards the pub personally. I think they will tolerate boisterous fans a little better than a family restaurant. The :cheers: are probably a little cheaper also.

BuddyLee

Football addict
kom526 said:
I'm leaning towards the pub personally. I think they will tolerate boisterous fans a little better than a family restaurant. The :cheers: are probably a little cheaper also.
The Pub it is then. To all who want to meet, go to St. James Pub which is about five minutes south of gate 3.:yay: You never know when you'll get this playoff chance again.:wink:

I'll be there around 4.

BuddyLee

Football addict
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>
reputation_neg.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1299075 width="50%">Get together...</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>01-10-2006 12:03 AM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Redskins suck</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Jealousy doesn't become you, friend.:smile:

StarCat

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>
reputation_neg.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1296907 width="50%">Get together...</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>01-10-2006 07:23 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">If she REALLY has a big screen TV, I'm going to stop paying taxes.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Brainiac :rolleyes:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
BuddyLee said:
The Pub it is then. To all who want to meet, go to St. James Pub which is about five minutes south of gate 3.:yay: You never know when you'll get this playoff chance again.:wink:

I'll be there around 4.

Gate three off of 235? I didn't know the Pub was that close I could have been came and met you all. Am I invited on Sunday to watch the game...er... I mean stop by and meet everyone because I have ADD when it comes to sports. Though I love them hogs. :howdy: