Get together...

Ponytail

LexiGirl75 said:
Gate three off of 235? I didn't know the Pub was that close I could have been came and met you all. Am I invited on Sunday to watch the game...er... I mean stop by and meet everyone because I have ADD when it comes to sports. Though I love them hogs. :howdy:

There's a pool table there for those ADD folks, and for those that just can't get into the "Skins fever". :whistle:

slotted

LexiGirl75 said:
Gate three off of 235? I didn't know the Pub was that close I could have been came and met you all. Am I invited on Sunday to watch the game...er... I mean stop by and meet everyone because I have ADD when it comes to sports. Though I love them hogs. :howdy:
You might not find them there on Sunday. :yay:

BuddyLee

Football addict
LexiGirl75 said:
Anyone is invited, especially Skins fans.:biggrin:

It will be on your right hand side, about five minutes south of gate 3.:yay:

MMDad

Lem Putt
I was thinking about coming out. Is this a place I can tie my kids down while I drink?

Seriously, who is planning on being there?

BuddyLee

Football addict
MMDad said:
I was thinking about coming out. Is this a place I can tie my kids down while I drink?

Seriously, who is planning on being there?
As I stated earlier, I've posted in the Redskins forum so who knows who might come from there. Kom526, Daddy-O, Lexi and a few others may join.

I'm not sure about the kids deal, it's not a rough place or anything so I think they'll be safe.:yay:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
BuddyLee said:
Super Bowl has yet to happen, that was part of the bet as I recall.:really:

The irony!:killingme

Get your facts straight first and then we'll see where we stand.:biggrin:
You bet Indy would go undefeated :smack:
It don't matter, Hell I will buy the beer, just so I can see your sad face while the Seahawks trollop all over your boys

BuddyLee

Football addict
gumbo said:
You bet Indy would go undefeated :smack:
It don't matter, Hell I will buy the beer, just so I can see your sad face while the Seahawks trollop all over your boys
I also said they would go to the SB and win.:biggrin: We still got some time to wait brotha man.

BTW, who did you pick for this game?:really:

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
BuddyLee said:
As I stated earlier, I've posted in the Redskins forum so who knows who might come from there. Kom526, Daddy-O, Lexi and a few others may join.

I'm not sure about the kids deal, it's not a rough place or anything so I think they'll be safe.:yay:
:nono::nono:

Kids don't belong in bars period.

JMO

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
StarCat said:
I'll be there about 6:30 if I make it.
I have a company thing starting @ 6:30 at Spinnakers in Ridge.... Might stop by the pub after that if anyone will still be there.