Getting my hairs did....

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I can't decide what style to go with. The first picture is pretty much what I have now. My hair is baby fine and has little body. I need some "depth" added into it. I like all the other styles equally but I'm not willing to get bangs cut in. What say you?

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
JC, Pix - you get your friggin' hair done every single week! Pick a style and stick with it or people will start to think you have commitment issues. :smack:

pixiegirl said:
What say you?
All the pics you've shown look to be basically the same hair. So I say you've already decided on what your hair is gonna basically look like when you are done today. :shrug:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
vraiblonde said:
JC, Pix - you get your friggin' hair done every single week! Pick a style and stick with it or people will start to think you have commitment issues. :smack:

I DO have commitment issues :lol:. My hairdresser LOVES that I switch it up so much. It's fun. She calls me her chameleon as I'm ever changing. And not once a week, once a month - every 6 weeks.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
kwillia said:
All the pics you've shown look to be basically the same hair. So I say you've already decided on what your hair is gonna basically look like when you are done today. :shrug:

I suppose you're right and that's why I can't decide which on I like best. :lmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
vraiblonde said:
:nono: It's not like she gets a new house every 6 month or so

.... :doh: nebbermind

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
pixiegirl said:
I can't decide what style to go with. The first picture is pretty much what I have now. My hair is baby fine and has little body. I need some "depth" added into it. I like all the other styles equally but I'm not willing to get bangs cut in. What say you?

second one....if I remember you posted a pic of you a while ago and that would look good on you. besides bangs are long enough if you dont like them they will grow out

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
My hair is just like yours - baby fine with little body. I've been seriously thinking about going short - ever since I saw Jameo's hair, I fell in love with it!

My hair is probably longer than yours, and I like wearing it different ways, which is my only concern with chopping it off. I like pulling it back.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
kwillia said:
:yeahthat: They're just styled differently. Cute cut though. :yay: I went with the sideswept bangs last year (hated it), but it was easy peasy to just pin them to the side when they became irritating.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
nachomama said:
My hair is just like yours - baby fine with little body. I've been seriously thinking about going short - ever since I saw Jameo's hair, I fell in love with it!

My hair is probably longer than yours, and I like wearing it different ways, which is my only concern with chopping it off. I like pulling it back.
I saw the cutest makeover haircut (short) in a magazine the other day, lemme go grab it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
pixiegirl said:
I DO have commitment issues :lol:. My hairdresser LOVES that I switch it up so much. It's fun. She calls me her chameleon as I'm ever changing. And not once a week, once a month - every 6 weeks.
Well, now that that's settled :lol:

I like #2 - a flippy 'do would look great on you because you're so tiny. :yay:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
nachomama said:

I had short, short hair for 10 years. A pixie cut if you will, hence the name. :yay:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Nickel said:
I saw the cutest makeover haircut (short) in a magazine the other day, lemme go grab it.
Crappy picture...

Attachments

• shorthair.jpg
    shorthair.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 113

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Nickel said:
Crappy picture...

I was watching America's Next Top Model with my daughter the other day. There was a girl on there that had LLLLOOOONNNNGGGG brown hair (can't remember her name). They chopped it off and colored it platinum blonde. She was so obsessed with her hair, but I LOVED how they cut it.

Only thing is, this girl had thick thick hair and there ain't enough product in the world to get my hair to hold like hers did. It was so cute though.

Mikeinsmd

Nicole_in_somd said:
second one....if I remember you posted a pic of you a while ago and that would look good on you. besides bangs are long enough if you dont like them they will grow out
:yeahthat: Numma 2 is you!! :hot:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I really want either one of these, but especially the second one. However I think :gossip: would :jameo:

Last edited:

Jameo

What?!
pixiegirl said:

:lmao: Tell J I said :howdy: