Getting Started Hunting

droptine

This is the most stupid forum I have ever seen!!!!

I dont understand why there would be a forum labeled Outdoor Recreation where everyone from hunters to non-hunters can post on the same topics. ITS STUPID!!!

I AM A HUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT WANT TO HEAR NON-HUNTERS BLABB..BLA..FREEKIN BLAA....ABOUT HOW THEY LOVE THE PRETTY ANIMALS.

us HUNTERS love the animals too. We also like to EAT THEM. I dont understand why it's such a big deal that we kill what we EAT.....

I bet that 98% off the dumb a$$ NON-Hunters eat BurgerKing or McDonalds. If you do than you cant ever say ANYTHING bad about hunters. We treat the animals we kill with respect unlike the food industry.

I would love to hear what kind of crap you non-hunters can come up with that would make ANY sense as to way hunters are SOOOOOOOOOOO.....BAD.

You people make me SICK. Just like the veggie heads that are soooooo (ewww...I dont eat meat...its yucky...)

Kiss my HUNTING A$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
droptine said:
I dont understand why there would be a forum labeled Outdoor Recreation where everyone from hunters to non-hunters can post on the same topics. ITS STUPID!!!

I AM A HUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT WANT TO HEAR NON-HUNTERS BLABB..BLA..FREEKIN BLAA....ABOUT HOW THEY LOVE THE PRETTY ANIMALS.

us HUNTERS love the animals too. We also like to EAT THEM. I dont understand why it's such a big deal that we kill what we EAT.....

I bet that 98% off the dumb a$$ NON-Hunters eat BurgerKing or McDonalds. If you do than you cant ever say ANYTHING bad about hunters. We treat the animals we kill with respect unlike the food industry.

I would love to hear what kind of crap you non-hunters can come up with that would make ANY sense as to way hunters are SOOOOOOOOOOO.....BAD.

You people make me SICK. Just like the veggie heads that are soooooo (ewww...I dont eat meat...its yucky...)

Kiss my HUNTING A$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Chill out. Take some time off. :flowers:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Nickster said:
My Aunts brothers funeral was today. He died last week when a deer hit him while he was riding his motorcycle. Over population is a problem and if someone you new was hurt you may feel the same way Winn.

I'm truly sorry to hear of your loss.

Midnightrider

Winn Dixie said:
To my red giver -- AGAIN --:

Getting Started Hunting 09-25-2006 08:48 AM quit yer biatching, everybody eats, and you peta types make me sick- please go away

That would be PETA but I'm almost positive I'm not one. :howdy: Go find a life. :lalala:
I have one and so do the beautiful animals until you kill them. :smack:
Hey winn, what do you eat?