GF just don;t get it!

jfrenaye

This past week, has been hell. Got some bad news on the career front, money is tight, kids need braces, mortgage is due, and the bank account is dwindling.

I am stressing out to the max and decided to really hit the streets with resumes and look for a new career.

So, the GF just does not understand this. We have limited time together due to our respective custody schedules with kids. Yes it sucks that we did not spend the weekend together, but I keep getting these "you are ambiguous" "I don't know you" type texts.

When I stress out, I tend to retreat into myself to solve the issue. She is all pissy and now we are fighting. Why doesn't she get it?

TheAlmightyZues

jfrenaye said:
This past week, has been hell. Got some bad news on the career front, money is tight, kids need braces, mortgage is due, and the bank account is dwindling.

I am stressing out to the max and decided to really hit the streets with resumes and look for a new career.

So, the GF just does not understand this. We have limited time together due to our respective custody schedules with kids. Yes it sucks that we did not spend the weekend together, but I keep getting these "you are ambiguous" "I don't know you" type texts.

When I stress out, I tend to retreat into myself to solve the issue. She is all pissy and now we are fighting. Why doesn't she get it?

Sounds like you need to put a new horse in your stable.

K

Kain99

Ya gotta train yourself to reach out and not retreat. To us women. men who retreat are bad news.

Open up and cry with her bubba. :huggy:

rack'm

Jaded
jfrenaye said:

You must reassure her grasshopper and keep the lines of communication open at all times.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Kain99 said:
Ya gotta train yourself to reach out and not retreat. To us women. men who retreat are bad news.

:yeahthat:

Ya got to confront her about this whining, clingy ##### behavior of hers.

Tell her if she doesn't cut that #### out you'll smack her. Then kiss her on the forehead and tell her to get naked and make you a sammich. Make sure she knows what the penalty is for forgetting the mustard! :bonk:

:yay:

K

Kain99

Lugnut said:

Tell her if she doesn't cut that #### out you'll smack her. Then kiss her on the forehead and tell her to get naked and make you a sammich. Make sure she knows what the penalty is for forgetting the mustard! :bonk:

Single much Lugnut? :killingme

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Lugnut said:

Has Pete hacked your account??:smack:

I'm feeling low on caffeine, you should bring me a :coffee:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Kain99 said:
Single much Lugnut? :killingme

Why, yes... How did you know? :confused:

:lmao:

Beelzebaby666 said:
Has Pete hacked your account??:smack:

I'm feeling low on caffeine, you should bring me a :coffee:

:lmao: Nah I'm just trying to help a brothah out! :lmao:

I'll flip a coin, you call it and if your right I'll bring you coffee. If you're wrong you bring ME one! :biggrin:

And don't forget the sammich! :spank:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Lugnut said:
:lmao: Nah I'm just trying to help a brothah out! :lmao:

I'll flip a coin, you call it and if your right I'll bring you coffee. If you're wrong you bring ME one! :biggrin:

And don't forget the sammich! :spank:

Well, I always choose head:whistle:

I like caramel:bubble:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Kain99 said:
You like caramel sammiches? :curlsnoseup: :lmao:

Nobody gets a sammich 'til Momma says you're done with your chores:really:

The :coffee: is to keep your energy level up long enough to get to thru them:yay:

:wench:

K

Kain99

It saddens me to see, that the original poster hit and run. Got money he's been on the phone with the GF all night with no advice.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
The best help I can offer any guy is a stiff drink, a stiff :gossip: and directions out of town...:ohwell:

Outside of that... What's a guy expect from STRANGErs on the net:lol:

K

Kain99

Beelzebaby666 said:
The best help I can offer any guy is a stiff drink, a stiff :gossip: and directions out of town...:ohwell:

Outside of that... What's a guy expect from STRANGErs on the net:lol:
Excuse me darlin but there was actually some good advice in this thread. albeit slim. :killingme

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
jfrenaye said:

Sounds like we have a new country song!

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Lugnut said:

:lmao: :lmao: :yay:

jfrenaye

I didn't hit and run. But I did call and tell her that this was just the way I deal with my own stress. ALways have and old habits die hard. Did not approach the "now get naked and make me a sammich" line--maybe next time.

I gave a half assed apology for being a dick, but on the other hand, I think she should listen when I say I need to deal with it myself.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
jfrenaye said:
I think she should listen when I say I need to deal with it myself.
:lol: even if you tell her all your troubles and worries, you'll still have to deal with it yourself.

Joy shared is doubled, troubles shared are halved
Since not sharing your troubles are causing more trouble, :smack: Tell the GF what's going on, maybe you'll get a sympathy screw.