GF just don;t get it!

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
aps45819 said:
Since not sharing your troubles are causing more trouble, :smack: Tell the GF what's going on, maybe you'll get a sympathy screw.

:yeahthat: But don't let her slide on the sammich thing! :nono:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
jfrenaye said:
This past week, has been hell. Got some bad news on the career front, money is tight, kids need braces, mortgage is due, and the bank account is dwindling.

I am stressing out to the max and decided to really hit the streets with resumes and look for a new career.

When I stress out, I tend to retreat into myself to solve the issue. She is all pissy and now we are fighting. Why doesn't she get it?

Dump the biatch. You've got enough trouble.

S

StephenCMT

There's a book series called "The Five Love Languages". There's even one for singles. Get it. Read it. Learn from it to help avoid situations like this, but only if you're seriously interested in making this relationship work.

I'm NOT the kind of guy to read relationship books whatsoever, but I was desperate to understand my last GF and make things work. In the end it helped me understand both of us a ton, but we still didn't work out. You can learn to speak their language but it's a two way street and it's not worth hanging in there if all they ever want to speak is Swahili. LOL

Hang in there, bro. We all know what it's like to go through tough times like this. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

MMDad

Lem Putt
jfrenaye said:
but I keep getting these "you are ambiguous" "I don't know you" type texts.
There's your problem. Grown-ups don't handle relationships through text messages. Texting is great for things like "get more TP", "see you at noon", etc. Once you start discussing feelings over text, it's over. If you don't have time to speak, either by phone or in person, you aren't ready for a relationship and should just call this one off.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Sharon said:
Dump the biatch. You've got enough trouble.

:yeahthat: Sounds like things are bad enough and she's only making it worse. Crazy women tend to do that. They tend to be better in bed, but trust me, it ain't worth it.

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
So... I'm sensing the naked sammich making thing is important to men, huh? Interesting....

next time I'm in trouble with the hubby, I'll simply make him a sammich while naked! :yay:

bohman

MMDad said:
There's your problem. Grown-ups don't handle relationships through text messages. Texting is great for things like "get more TP", "see you at noon", etc. Once you start discussing feelings over text, it's over. If you don't have time to speak, either by phone or in person, you aren't ready for a relationship and should just call this one off.

I can't believe it took this long for somebody to say that.

CallinAllAngels

MMDad said:

I can stand it when men want to "talk" or "argue" via text messaging.

lovinmaryland

MMDad said:
:yay:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Tinkerbell said:
So... I'm sensing the naked sammich making thing is important to men, huh? Interesting....

next time I'm in trouble with the hubby, I'll simply make him a sammich while naked! :yay:

Men like food. Men like anything related to sex- including, but not limited to nudity. Putting the two together isn't rocket science. :lol:

P.S. hot meals (like steak) work better :cheers:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Tinkerbell said:

I think they should be naked and making us sammiches. :drool:

jfrenaye

Hey I did not start the text thing. I told her I could not see her as I wanted to concentrate on redoing a resume and registering with some job sites. And as I am trying to do that, I get these texts.

Some people like to share their issues and I am not like that. I guess she is the opposit and we need to get it right.

As to the onle that said needy psycho beyotches are the best in bed---right that!

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
Chain729 said:
Men like food. Men like anything related to sex- including, but not limited to nudity. Putting the two together isn't rocket science. :lol:

P.S. hot meals (like steak) work better :cheers:
I need to start out slowly. I may hurt something with hot meals if I jump into this too quickly.

J

juggy4805

jfrenaye said:
This past week, has been hell. Got some bad news on the career front, money is tight, kids need braces, mortgage is due, and the bank account is dwindling.

I am stressing out to the max and decided to really hit the streets with resumes and look for a new career.

So, the GF just does not understand this. We have limited time together due to our respective custody schedules with kids. Yes it sucks that we did not spend the weekend together, but I keep getting these "you are ambiguous" "I don't know you" type texts.

When I stress out, I tend to retreat into myself to solve the issue. She is all pissy and now we are fighting. Why doesn't she get it?

A scientist from Khazakstan found out a woman's brain is 10 times smaller than a man's brain. Thus the weird behavior. You are welcome.