Ghislaine Maxwell

PJay

A lot of things now appearing on YouTube not allowed before. Maybe the good guys have something to do with that.

PJay

A billionaire associate of Jeffrey Epstein funneled large donations to Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy. What are Vivek Ramaswamy's views on elite child sex trafficking? What has Vivek Ramaswamy said about the Clinton Foundation and their connection to Jeffrey Epstein? What has Vivek Ramaswamy said about pizzagate? Can you imagine a military operation of saving children from underground tunnels being led by Vivek Ramaswamy?

PJay

Cornered Rats

White hats are meticulously orchestrating the connections between Blinken, Maxwell, Epstein, Obama, Hunter Biden's laptop, and FBI corruption. As the exposure of Hunter Biden unfolds and investigations into the Biden family gain momentum, white hats are openly staging events designed to lead to revelations about the Biden Crime Family, the Obama Crime Syndicate Family, the CIA, Rockefeller LLC Corporation, and more. The scope of the Biden laptop extends into the realms of money laundering, tax evasion amounting to millions, connecting Blinken to Epstein, and revealing Maxwell's CIA connections in a corruption ring. The next phase of the white hats' plan involves exposing Hunter's financial dealings, tax evasion, and opening doors to criminal associates involved in money laundering rings domestically and internationally. Simultaneously, this unveils classified military information on the Hunter Biden laptop. Blinken finds himself in the KILLBOX as white hats systematically reveal his full connections to Obama and the $300 billion payment to Iran in a blackmail scheme that Iran employed against the Obama administration. The staged fake killing of Osama Bin Laden was one reason behind the Trump raid, aimed at retrieving classified documents Trump holds over Obama regarding the payoff to Iran, with Blinken serving as the intermediary in the blackmail scheme. Trump recently disclosed military communications implicating the Biden administration, CIA, and intelligence agencies in treason. Ex-CIA directors confirmed that intelligence agencies were coerced by Blinken and the Biden regime to lie during the 2020 elections, constituting a treasonous act. This has set the stage for a potential military coup. It's crucial to remember that Blinken's stepfather was Robert Maxwell's lawyer, and Maxwell, a super spy connected to CIA, Mossad, and MI6, introduced his daughter into the world of a global pedophilia ring. He funded Ghislaine Maxwell to initiate a blackmail pedo ring and facilitated the involvement of Jeffrey Epstein. The LLC companies shielding Ghislaine Maxwell's properties during investigations are the same ones linked to Blinken, Epstein, Maxwell, and JP Morgan. Hunter Biden's attorneys have struck deals with investigations, providing information about LLC corporations and their ties to money laundering operations. However, Hunter's escape from justice is part of the agreement. The looming Durham report, Epstein list exposure, ongoing investigations into the Biden family's human trafficking connections, leaks from Hunter's laptop, increasing congressional hearings, whistleblowers exposing FBI corruption, Elon Musk's involvement in Epstein cases, and revelations of massive corruption within U.S. banking and money laundering operations connected to FBI and CIA are all converging in a collision course. All these developments are part of a larger staging to bring down Blinken, Biden, Obama, and corruption at the highest levels of the Deep State military protecting the Cabal. Regardless of the unfolding events, it's emphasized that Q has warned about difficult truths, marking this as more than just another 4-year election. This is portrayed as a military sting operation, and behind the scenes, the stage is being set for a significant military coup against the 45th President of the U.S., with all events pointing toward a massive uncovering. Q) the storm rider/Jack

Clem72

has any of these things come to past? been hearing all this crap for years and no one is charged.
Open your eyes bro. They're being arrested, shipped off to Atlantis and replaced by actors and clones. The pedos are aligned with the Greys (aliens) and the Atlantians are the only people capable of protecting us. You really think those were Chinese weather balloons? Come on, the answers right in front of you!

buddscreek

Open your eyes bro. They're being arrested, shipped off to Atlantis and replaced by actors and clones. The pedos are aligned with the Greys (aliens) and the Atlantians are the only people capable of protecting us. You really think those were Chinese weather balloons? Come on, the answers right in front of you!
sorry, i'll do better... this worldly stuff is tuff on a smib

PJay

Screenshot_20240206-230809.png

PJay

This is huge!
DeSantis just signed a bill into law that will release 2006 grand jury records of the Epstein investigation as tears fall down one of Epstein's trafficking victims face.
The people may finally find out definitively that our own government and the intelligence agencies were literally running a child trafficking pedophile ring under our noses.
The fact that this is even being allowed to happen is encouraging for all of us that they can't stop everything from coming out.
The truth will set us free!
This is fantastic for us, anons!
More red pills are coming!!!!

Epstein victim cries as Desantis signs bill into law which will reveal further truth about Epstein. She wants to know why the mainstream media came to Epstein's defense and shamed and treated his victims poorly. The mainstream media has been guarding the elite trafficker and the people are realizing this truth. "This is not something we should be forgetting about. A lot of us are still in therapy. I can't express the gratitude I have for this bill. I never thought this would be in our cards. As I stand here today, I want to thank all the people that believed in us, our attorneys, our therapists... I'm trying to put pieces together to help me move on. I'm just so grateful. Why was Jeffrey Epstein given such grace and mercy for his inhumane crimes and why we were so outed in the media and treated so poorly. Victim shaming in this high profile case has damaged a lot of us."

PJay

"Epstein Victim wants to know why the justice system covered up Epstein's crimes in 2006 and caused the abuse of hundreds of children:
"I was one of dozens, if not hundreds of children abused by Epstein for over a decade. We have had no closure whatsoever on what has happened. Epstein was charged for his crimes in 2006 and we are finally going to learn why. We are finally going to learn why we have been left in the dark for so long and why things played out the way that they did. It would have saved literally hundreds of girls from being put in a position that none of us ever wanted to be put in. We are so grateful to get a little more answers and pray that more justice comes out of this. We are getting this for the first time ever."