Ghislaine Maxwell

Clem72

Someone said at some point these tapes existed. Doesn't mean they did, and if they did it doesn't mean they still do. Unless they actually come to light, nothing can (and on the basis of hearsay alone nothing should) happen.

PJay

Richard Branson was terrified of the prospect of Trump entering the White House in 2016 because he thought he was "unforgiving and dangerous" all while Richard was attempting to remove the death penalty with Obama after having alleged Epstein blackmail tapes of him harming children. If Trump was in on their cult, then these people would have never been talking like this. The day after Trump was inaugurated, Obama ran to Branson's island, which, mind you, was very close to Epstein Island. They knew that he knew all about their Epstein Island operation and it terrified the hell out of them.

PJay

Mark Ruffalo apologizes after reposting false images of Trump on Epstein's plane​

stgislander

PREMO Member

Mark Ruffalo apologizes after reposting false images of Trump on Epstein's plane​

Yeah he apologized but blamed it on Elon.

HemiHauler

Hey Looney Tunes?

Did you come across this one yet while dOinGyoUrOwNrEsEArcH?

Your orange cult leader abusing this poor girl’s nurples until they look like a dog’s chew toy?

[A]nother friend ... was one of the many girls that had sexual relations with Donald
Trump ... She confided in me about her casual 'friendship' with Donald. Mr. Trump
definitely seemed to have a thing for her and she told me how he kept going on about
how he liked her 'pert nipples'. Donald Trump liked flicking and sucking her nipples
until they were raw. One evening when we were showering together she showed me her
nipples. They looked incredibly painful as they were red and swollen and I remember
wincing when I looked at them. I also know she had sexual relations with Trump at
Jeffery's NY mansion on regular occasions as I once met Jen for coffee, just before she
was going to meet Trump and Epstein together at his mansion." Ex. 6
(RANSOME_000296);

Let me guess: your handlers don’t let you see this stuff?

gemma_rae

Hey Looney Tunes?

Your orange cult leader abusing this poor girl’s nurples until they look like a dog’s chew toy?

Will you mourn for Jimmy after he Epsteins himself?

And for the love of Beelzebub, quit obsessing over those dogs down at Piney Point.

Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN

PJay

Hey Looney Tunes?

Go Away GIF by James Bond 007

HemiHauler

Go Away GIF by James Bond 007

Oh. Nevermind then. The denial clears it right up!

Glad that’s been sorted!

PJay

Oh. Nevermind then. The denial clears it right up!

Glad that’s been sorted!

She retracted.

You only read what you want to read. You are so blinded by your hatred towards Trump. Stop it. Done with you! Done! On ignore you go.

3CATSAILOR

This is going to be a strange trial.
They are trying to convict this woman of being a female pimp who secured young girls and women to provide the sex acts done at pedophile island to older rich and political pedophiles without mentioning who these old, rich and powerful pedophiles were.

It should be fun to see how that is going to be done.
At least Biden wasn't on the list.

Hijinx

Fact is anyone with enough money can be personally blessed by the Pope.

That's not the way it should be probably, but it is the way it is.