Ghost Hunters in Waldorf

JLS

Thought it was cool when they were in the basement of the 1st house in Mass? and they were asking questions and the thing kept going off.. and they thought it was something just acting like a PITA.. :killingme

SWEET!!!:clap:

I hope they find something. I was slightly dissapointed in last weeks episode

Terence

Error 404
:cds: OMG I DIDNT KNOW THEY WERE DOWN HERE! I wish I could of met them they're freakin awesome. I have it on Syfy right now hopefully thats where it still comes on at. Thanks for telling me, I hope they investigate Point Lookout sometime that be awesome although its already confirmed haunted but still. Its channel 49 for me just incase ppl have same metrocast expanded basic :D.

Last edited:

dachsom

Brian and Donna

channel 244

What ever happened to Brian(GH) and Donna (GHI)? If you check the website they don't really tell you anything about why they left. One of the rumors is that they left because they were not happy that the network wanted them to "enhance" :sarcasm:their experiences to boost the ratings. Also heard that Donna had some health issues. Another rumor was they were both leaving the paranormal field. Just wondering.

LordStanley

I know nothing
That was cool!!! I got chills just knowing they were down in waldorf. Too bad they came out when it was cold!!! Would have been fun to invite them to tiki :lol:

Loper

Animal Poor!
That was cool!!! I got chills just knowing they were down in waldorf. Too bad they came out when it was cold!!! Would have been fun to invite them to tiki :lol:

I have never watched the show and watched tonight because it was in Maryland. What a let down... :otter: Sorry, but I now know why I have never watched it before. What a production for nothing! I would think that if the guys truly felt what they said happened to them, they would have investigated further and not just a c-ya we don't know what these things are.

I have never watched the show and watched tonight because it was in Maryland. What a let down... :otter: Sorry, but I now know why I have never watched it before. What a production for nothing! I would think that if the guys truly felt what they said happened to them, they would have investigated further and not just a c-ya we don't know what these things are.

This was the first episode I've watched, and the last. It was a waste of time. In fact, I was laughing at how pathetic it was. A lot of it seemed staged.

This was the first episode I've watched, and the last. It was a waste of time. In fact, I was laughing at how pathetic it was. A lot of it seemed staged.

I was not sold on it either, but it was cool to see the Dr. Mudd house... we have met a few of the people on that episode.

One of my good friends is in the Son's of the Confederate Veterans and has seen some really strange stuff out there - and he is an extremely level headed guy. He has seen;

1. The people around a campfire at night (apparitions)
  2. Candles in the windows turn on and off (when they are not even plugged in, they are unplugged at night)
  3. Horses freak out and stomp at night when nothing is around them - one of them trampled a bunch of gear to get away from nothing - once it got away from the campsite it settled down for the night

Who knows... :shrug: