Ghost Hunters in Waldorf

jen8753

I have garlic breath.
Gotcha. What did you think of the thermo they got when they walked out of the house?

You know when they panned left and said they couldn't see anything? I swear I saw something orange over there...did i miss them explaining that? I even rewound like 5 times!

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
You know when they panned left and said they couldn't see anything? I swear I saw something orange over there...did i miss them explaining that? I even rewound like 5 times!

Grant said Jason panned all the way over to the truck and you could see the truck. Maybe thats what you saw. And there wasn't any heat spots from footprints either. when they tested that, you could see Grant's footprints. Creepy!!

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
That was cool.... they need to take a few of those down to point lookout and walk around there!

I bet they would catch some stuff down there in the park. I used to go night fishing down there and I heard some crazy stuff that freaked me out.

jen8753

I have garlic breath.
Grant said Jason panned all the way over to the truck and you could see the truck. Maybe thats what you saw. And there wasn't any heat spots from footprints either. when they tested that, you could see Grant's footprints. Creepy!!

Yeah that could have been it :smile:

Mama_Mia08

I wish they would have done Point Lookout as well as Dr. Mudd House. I was a little disappointed but the thermo image was crazy and definitely didn't look like someone walking in front of the camera either. It was more of a floating motion. The 2 girls kind of annoyed me, they were boring. I do like that they try to come up with explanations for things and in some cases will test out their theories.

My parents were visiting from another state and took my brother and daughter to Pt. Lookout. This was before I even knew the history of the park since we're newer to the area. My Mom came home and said she felt strange there. She swore someone was watching them. It was Oct. and weather was comfortable. She also had to go sit in the car because she kept getting hot and cold flashes. That is not normal for her at this point if you know what I mean. It hasn't happened since. So whether you believe in this sort of thing or not, it is still a strange occurrence.