35 KB · Views: 126
  • stignatious3.jpg
    stignatious3.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 125
  • stignatious4.jpg
    stignatious4.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 125

mdgirlie

I have a good ghost story for you guys. This happened when I was 13 on Easter Sunday. I used to live in St. Inigoes. I grew up there for 18 years, and the things that I and my extended family have experienced would give any normal person goose bumps, but here's what I've experienced that I will never forget as long as I live.

Every Easter was fun for me because all of my little cousins would come to dinner and we would go outside on adventures after dinner while our parents were inside playing cards. Well, there was a car accident that night about 2000 feet away from my home, so we all went to my grandparents' front yard to get a look, but it was way too far away to see anything. Mind you, this was at night. Five of my other cousins were with me, ages 5, 8, 10, 10, and 14. We were facing away from my grandmother house looking at the accident when my 5 year old cousin says "Hey ya'll who is that?". So we all turn around and about 40 feet away you could see someone in beautiful white dress gliding in front of my grandmother's house. This was the most beautiful white that I have ever seen before, it was glowing! I struck up the courage and yelled out, "Hey! Who are you?" The being didn't stop. So I shouted "Hey, you are on my grandmother's property who are you?". The being did a complete stop, slowly turned around and it had NO FACE!!! Did I mention that it was gliding, not walking, you could not see legs, but you could see legs walking in formation in the dress. Nobody said anything, we all ran! My house is next door to my grandmothers, so we all ran there and then called over to our grandmother's to have someone walk over to get us. We were sooooo frightened by what we saw. Our parents knew something was wrong because we all were crying and wouldn't leave their side. Some of our aunts and uncles said that they believed us because they have seen weird things around our property. We live in a rural area.

Last edited:

mdgirlie

has everyone said all of their stories already? no one want an investigation or know where else to investigate?

An investigation would be fun, but I don't want to stir things up. After visiting the open house at the Point Lookout light house when I was 15, strange things began happening around our house. I believed that we bought a ghost home with us because I was seeing and hearing some strange stuff and having bad nightmares. I would tell me dad about what I was experiencing, but he acted like he didn't believe me. This was 13 years ago. Two Thanksgivings ago, my family was exchanging ghost stories about our property, and my dad says that he had a catholic priest come bless our house after we went to the Point Lookout lighthouse open house because not only was I experiencing some strange stuff, but so was he. I couldn't believe what I was hearing because he acted as if he didn't believe me, and then secretly had someone bless our house to rid it of the spirit that we took home.

BuddyLee

Football addict
An investigation would be fun, but I don't want to stir things up. After visiting the open house at the Point Lookout light house when I was 15, strange things began happening around our house. I believed that we bought a ghost home with us because I was seeing and hearing some strange stuff and having bad nightmares. I would tell me dad about what I was experiencing, but he acted like he didn't believe me. This was 13 years ago. Two Thanksgivings ago, my family was exchanging ghost stories about our property, and my dad says that he had a catholic priest come bless our house after we went to the Point Lookout lighthouse open house because not only was I experiencing some strange stuff, but so was he. I couldn't believe what I was hearing because he acted as if he didn't believe me, and then secretly had someone bless our house to rid it of the spirit that we took home.
Sounds like a neat place and your aforementioned story was very cool. I wish I could have an experience like that again, I wouldn't run because it is a once in a lifetime deal.

If you're ever up for an investigation just let me know. A basic investigation wouldn't stir anything up. You can stir things up if you intimidate or perhaps use a Ouija board, which wouldn't happen.

nana

Nana
As most of you know, there are tons of ghost stories from here in SOMD. If you have any true ghost stories or even just strange unexplainable stories, I would love to hear them, and if I can, possibly investigate them for you if you would like. Tell me your stories.

would love to go ghost hunting with your team have been interested for years great place to start mary surratts house and mudds house in hughesville my dad was part of the renovations at ms and he told some great stories
tgale1026@gmail.com

mdgirlie

Sounds like a neat place and your aforementioned story was very cool. I wish I could have an experience like that again, I wouldn't run because it is a once in a lifetime deal.

If you're ever up for an investigation just let me know. A basic investigation wouldn't stir anything up. You can stir things up if you intimidate or perhaps use a Ouija board, which wouldn't happen.

I wish that I don't EVER have another experience like that again. It scared the snot out of me. I don't have too many memories of my childhood, but that is one that I will never forget. I will also never forget the night that an object moved on its own while just my brother, cousin, and I was home. It scared me so bad that I cried like a little baby. How on earth does something move 5 feet and then down a flight of stairs without someone picking it up and throwing it? Of course none of us that were sitting in the same room within close proximity saw it move, but we all heard it when it hit the floor.

Chrystee

A few years ago we were driving through Hughesville, and "hit" a huge dog, right across from the bargain barn. It was like it went right through the car. We stopped right at that gas station, but there was nothing there. And there was no impact at all. It was really freaky.