Ghosts...

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
You guys need to get out more.:lol:

Oh, no no no! I like reading all about this, because I'm intrigued, but I'm a skeerdy cat, so I'll never go looking for ghosts. I have had some things happen to me that I am not able to say weren't of the paranormal variety. But I don't actively go in search of it!

BuddyLee

Football addict
BL
What are you naming the forum? I've had some really strange experiences to share.
Something a little corny but ah well.

The Macabre and Unexplained.

I haven't been able to get online lately because I've been in the boonies in North Carolina. I don't see the forum up so I'll send a PM to Vrai and see what's up.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Okay, I was intrigued by the ghost picture, so I downloaded it and lightened it up, zoomed in and check it out!!!! Yikes.....

opps - the zoomed one didn't work, but you can see 'him'...

Attachments

• ghost pic lightened.jpg
    ghost pic lightened.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 132
  • ghost pic zoomed.jpg
    ghost pic zoomed.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

JackMD

There was a story a long time ago about the little bridge on Dalrymple Road. Folks say you can hear a baby cry at midnight. Supposedly a baby drowned there a long time ago and people call it cry baby bridge.

I think there are several different "cry baby" bridges around Maryland. I read somewhere that it was originally on St. Andrews Church Rd (I don't remember there being a bridge on there though). :pete:

S

shiki

I've applied for entry to your black hole...of the macabre and unexplained.

For anyone who has had "ghostly" contact, did you get the impression that what you encountered was the spirit of someone who had died and was now back again, to fuk with the living? or something else, like just a non corporeal being? I have had experiences that point (in my mind) to both.

My first was a sort of trixter spirit I thought and was with me in 2 different homes. The other was what seemed to be the angry spirit of one that was once alive. Both of these encounters were when I lived in Albuquerque.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
how do i get to this private forum? i can't find it anywhere

Click on your User CP on top of the screen, then go all the way down to the bottom of the page and click on "Group Membership". Once you got that open, click on the private forum you want to join.

kgalloway

just to let everyone know, Myself and RayK23 went out last week to an old dead house by his home and did some investigating. he has heard stories about this place from his family so we thought it would be agood place to search. we took about 2.5 hours of video and about 2 hours of EVP, as well as numerous pictures. we didn't really get anything really crazy though. at one time my meter (guassmeter) pegged everywhere around me, and as soon as i asked if there was someone with us, it quit. also on one of the digital voice recorders we kept hearing like tapping or knocking almost as if someone was closing a door or walking on old boards (no door was around that could close). also on two of the pictures there was a strange ball of light, it could have been anything but it wasn't an orb (dust particle). so our findings were pretty inconclusive, but still pretty interesting. i will post the 2 pictures in the private forum as soon as i get access.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
just to let everyone know, Myself and RayK23 went out last week to an old dead house by his home and did some investigating. he has heard stories about this place from his family so we thought it would be agood place to search. we took about 2.5 hours of video and about 2 hours of EVP, as well as numerous pictures. we didn't really get anything really crazy though. at one time my meter (guassmeter) pegged everywhere around me, and as soon as i asked if there was someone with us, it quit. also on one of the digital voice recorders we kept hearing like tapping or knocking almost as if someone was closing a door or walking on old boards (no door was around that could close). also on two of the pictures there was a strange ball of light, it could have been anything but it wasn't an orb (dust particle). so our findings were pretty inconclusive, but still pretty interesting. i will post the 2 pictures in the private forum as soon as i get access.

I went with some friends to the St. Ignatious cemetery a few nights ago. A friend got a shot of some kind of apparition on her camera. I took pics of the same area at the same time and didn't get anything.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I went with some friends to the St. Ignatious cemetery a few nights ago. A friend got a shot of some kind of apparition on her camera. I took pics of the same area at the same time and didn't get anything.

Where is that?