Giants v Eagles...

Rael

Supper's Ready
Giants O looks confused out there today. Lots of missed catches and miscommunications so far.

Rael

Supper's Ready
...it's cold, it's windy, it's a division game, everyone is playing hard, hitting hard, good game!!! :buddies:

:yeahthat: And so far still a game with that last D-play going into the locker room. With these weather elements, every point means a lot in what I wouldn't think would be a high scoring game. :buddies:

The Giants' season is pretty much over. It's obvious they can't win without Plaxico 'Stray' Bullets.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Don't let Penn hear you say that.

It's a heck of a turnaround from the last several games played - by either club. I don't get it.

The G-Men had been outstanding, whereas the Eagles seemed to have been caught in a funk. McNabb gets benched for poor play/results, then begins a terrific turn, in the way he plays and leads the team. All of a sudden, the Eagles look formidable again.

Did Plaxico Burress's dumbazzed stunt finally cause enough of a distraction to the rest of his teammates? I saw a report where it said that Buress called each of his WR and TE cohorts last night, and told them he'd be watching their performances during this game. Was that a smart thing to do?

Something tells me it wasn't. Well, things are going to tighten up some, in the NFC East, after tonight.

BuddyLee

Football addict
It's a heck of a turnaround from the last several games played - by either club. I don't get it.

The G-Men had been outstanding, whereas the Eagles seemed to have been caught in a funk. McNabb gets benched for poor play/results, then begins a terrific turn, in the way he plays and leads the team. All of a sudden, the Eagles look formidable again.

Did Plaxico Burress's dumbazzed stunt finally cause enough of a distraction to the rest of his teammates? I saw a report where it said that Buress called each of his WR and TE cohorts last night, and told them he'd be watching their performances during this game. Was that a smart thing to do?

Something tells me it wasn't. Well, things are going to tighten up some, in the NFC East, after tonight.

It's very...VERY tough to win every NFCE game. You guys should be proud even with a bad loss today.:yay:

Peter Forsberg

Eli looked lost.