Giants v Eagles...

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
It's very...VERY tough to win every NFCE game. You guys should be proud even with a bad loss today.:yay:

I hear you. :yay: Most of the predictions - I saw - forecasting this contest, had the G-Men favored by 7 to 11 points; all they could put up was a TD??

Manning had a terrible day, what's there to say?

Oh well, on to the next one........

BuddyLee

Football addict
It's going to make the next few weeks even more interesting in the east. :cheers:
Yes. I was actually hoping the Eagles would win this game since it would make the Dallas v. Giants match-up a little more meaningful for N.Y. since they're still fighting for that top seed against Tampa Bay.

Go G-Men

Yes. I was actually hoping the Eagles would win this game since it would make the Dallas v. Giants match-up a little more meaningful for N.Y. since they're still fighting for that top seed against Tampa Bay.

This loss to the eagles has made the next 2 weeks very interesting. The Giants get Dallas at Dallas and then we get the Panthers in NY for what could be the game to decide Home Field throughout the NFC playoffs.

As far as Eli looking bad... If Steve Smith catches the 4th down pass and/or Hixon catches the long ball, which Eli hit him in stride, that could have been a different game...

Eagles played well and my hats are off to the Eagle fans...

P.S. Now maybe the many Giant fans out there will stop acting like the Patriot fans of last year...

The Giants can be beat if we are not on our game!!

Go G-Men

Hey it's the NFC East the toughest division in football. Goodluck the rest of the season.

Damm... There you go being nice (totally un-philly like by the way) so I feel compelled to do the same...

Good luck to the Eagles the rest of the way...

Besides we can both hate the Cowboys right??

LordStanley

I know nothing
Damm... There you go being nice (totally un-philly like by the way) so I feel compelled to do the same...

Good luck to the Eagles the rest of the way...

Besides we can both hate the Cowboys right??

cowboys and redskins.... I dont mind loosing to the giants :whistle: :lol:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Just in case you all missed it - the G-Men prevailed over the Panthers, 34 to 28 last night! :yahoo:

Home Field Advantage throughout the Playoffs! :yay:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Ah yes. Life is good!:cartwheel

Sir, (unlike some others :killingme), you are a class act! Many folks were saying the G-Men's - last year's rise through the playoffs, and their eventual Super Bowl win, was a fluke. They are very quiet about it this year!

Ah so! The Deadskins didn't make it to the 1st round of the Playoffs, let alone a wildcard slot. One has to feel remorse, I do understand...........

THERE is ALWAYS NEXT YEAR!!!! :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Many folks were saying the G-Men's - last year's rise through the playoffs, and their eventual Super Bowl win, was a fluke. They are very quiet about it this year!

Who said last year was a fluke? They took the Pats to the wall in the last game of the regular season at the tail end of getting a so so season on the right track. They, as a wild card, didn't play a single home playoff game and they played in and won the greatest Super Bowl of all time by making play after play after play. They won in Tampa Bay. They won in Dallas. They won in Green Bay in OT. They won 10 games in a row on the road, an NFL record. Eli didn't throw a pick in any one of those three games.

Fluke?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Who said last year was a fluke? They took the Pats to the wall in the last game of the regular season at the tail end of getting a so so season on the right track. They, as a wild card, didn't play a single home playoff game and they played in and won the greatest Super Bowl of all time by making play after play after play. They won in Tampa Bay. They won in Dallas. They won in Green Bay in OT. They won 10 games in a row on the road, an NFL record. Eli didn't throw a pick in any one of those three games.

Fluke?
I think the only people who were calling it a fluke were Giants fans.