Global Gov Corruption

TPD

the poor dad
The People’s Gazette ran a story yesterday headlined, “Argentina's President Javier Milei reduces ministries from 18 to nine on first day in office. The sub-headline added, “President Milei immediately streamlined his government, consolidating federal ministries from 18 to nine on his first day in office.”

So yesterday, as his first official act after being sworn in, Milei fulfilled one of his grandest campaign promises and chainsawed the size and expense of his country’s federal government. He told Argentinians that righting the economic ship would be painful for a while, but the government would share their pain.

In other words, Milei is pursuing a radical conservative scheme of deregulation and privatization. He will be opposed by every leftwing group in the world seeking to ensure it fails, so that Argentina won’t become some kind of example to the rest of the world.

A candidate that keeps his promises

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Dozens of Eritrean Protesters With Long Sticks Surround, Attack Police in London

But as bad as some things might be here, this video from London is at another level. We've seen some attacks on the police, scuffles, and fights during riots. But this takes it to another level, when protesters surround the police with long sticks, attacking the police and their vehicles. When the people no longer fear the police and no longer refrain from attacking them, you are going to have something close to anarchy.

You can see some of them hitting the vans, and at least some of the cops, with the sticks. They also picked up a barricade and launched it into the row of officers.

The police seemed to be both outmanned and out-armed, which was the most striking thing. The police had clubs but it wasn't clear what other weapons they might have had to deter rioters. They didn't appear to deploy any in the clips I saw. So, rioters had absolutely no fear that they would face any real resistance from the police.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Post Office lies to their OWN barrister to get him to mislead judge; then tries to get judge removed​

Post Office's Shocking Concealment of Evidence​

Post Office 'knowingly withheld' defence evidence from sub-postmasters | Forensic Auditor​

Post Office Scandal gets even MORE Scandalous. Oppressive Interviews that'll make your blood boil.​

Justice Denied: The Post Office Scandal​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

EU President Laments – If President Trump Wins USA Election, Europe Will Have to Be Self-Sufficient​

January 17, 2024 | Sundance | 227 Comments

Yes, indeed the sixty-year-long era of the extended Marshal Plan might actually come to an end if President Trump wins the 2024 election, and Europe can no longer benefit from one-way tariffs and generous USA subsidies. This stark reality is once again the concern for Belgium Prime Minister Alexander De Croo.

Warning that President Trump’s outlook toward a self-sustaining Europe would mean a challenge to the norms of modern democracy, the rotating president of the Union is worried that tailored skinny pants and slim cut suits might soon be selling next to tractor boots and big fur hats.

BRUSSELS (AP) — The European Union presidency on Tuesday warned that the foundations of democracy will be put to the test during the November U.S. election, envisaging a scenario where the longstanding trans-Atlantic alliance could unravel ever more.

[clip]

His words harked back to the 2017-2021 Trump administration, when U.S. relations with Europe took a nosedive because of near-incessant trans-Atlantic quarrels about trade, security and military cooperation that eroded trust and cooperation.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Israel Defends Itself At ICJ Against The Lies Of South Africa And False Accusation of Genocide

South Africa’s political leaders are closely aligned with Hamas, so it’s not surprising that South Africa took it on itself to bring a claim of Genocide at the International Court of Justice (ICJ) against Israel for Israel defending itself against the Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and Palestinian “civilians” who murdered, tortured, sexually mutilated, and raped Israelis and foreigners on October 7.

The entire proceeding is a farce. South Africa seeks to weaponize the ICJ so that Hamas and other Islamist radicals can commit genocide against Jews. It’s a complete inversion of the purpose of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide and the role of the ICJ – South Africa doesn’t seek to prevent genocide, it seeks to enable genocide against Jews by preventing Israel from defending itself and making sure the butchers of October 7 can never do it again – and they have promised to do it again. South Africa seeks extraordinary “provisional remedies” ordering Israel to cease military actions.

Just because the charge of Genocide is a farce doesn’t mean Israel will prevail at the ICJ, which serves under the tutelage of the U.N. General Assembly. The Judges have superficially impressive credentials, and on any other issue perhaps that would matter. But as to Israel, is a Judge from Lebanon really going to rule against Hamas? Same with Judges from Russia, China, Somalia, and several other countries hostile to Israel.

It’s basically a U.N. General Assembly vote, where you keep hoping they will do the right thing, but they never do. Maybe this time will be different because the nationality of Judges from countries hostile to Israel is not as skewed as in the overall General Assembly, but I’m not hopeful.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Blaze Media ran an encouraging story yesterday headlined, “Hungary refuses to embrace European Union's LGBT activism and migration policies.

image 9.png

The Biden Administration and its EU allies are upset about Hungary’s 2021 law — overwhelmingly passed by Hungary’s parliament 157 to 1 — that increased penalties for pedophiles and prohibited LGBT propaganda targeting kids. Now the EU is withholding thirty-two billion dollars in already-allocated pandemic funding unless Hungary agrees to embrace the LGBTQ agenda, ditches its 2021 anti-pedophile law, and lets in more African migrants.

The billions owed to Hungary "will remain blocked until Hungary fulfills all the necessary conditions," swore EU head Ursula von der Leyen.

So far, the Hungarians are hanging in there and resisting the temptation to compromise for all that cash. "The Hungarian government is willing to reach an agreement with the Commission, but in cases where people have expressed a clear opinion, it would be undemocratic and unacceptable," explained Gergely Gulyas, Orbán’s chief of staff. "For Hungary, even despite the will of the European Commission, it is unacceptable to spread LGBTQ propaganda among children, and we also cannot abandon our position on migration issues."

For his part, Hungarian president Viktor Orbán is taking a strong stand against both illegal migrants and LGBTQ activists:

Orbán indicated in a Friday radio broadcast, "The only thing we can say, very calmly, as a reply is that there there is not enough money in the world to force us to let migrants in. There is not enough money in the world for us to allow them to take away our country. We will not create conditions like we see in Western European states — the threat of terrorism, crime, I could go on and on."

"And there is not enough money in the world for which we would put our children or grandchildren in the hands of LGBTQ activists. That's impossible," added the prime minister.

Who could have seen it coming for Hungary to become the anti-globalism poster-child for freedom, morality, and national sovereignty?

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Part of my collection...
1706334646652.png

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Look, I get it. It is sorely tempting to see domestic politics in play, even though many democrats — New York Mayor Eric Adams comes to mind — are off the party’s immigration plantation. But there is one nagging fact that keeps destroying the domestic model. The same kind of invasion — and even the same kind of pro-immigrant resistance from the courts — is happening all over the West.

The headlines from Great Britain are packed with immigrant problems:

image 5.png

Similar to what’s happening here, France’s supreme court also just shot down a new law designed to stop overwhelming immigration. Headline from yesterday:

image 6.png

In Germany, riots and protests are somehow organizing to oppose proposals for mass deportation of that country’s illegal immigrants, headline from this past Saturday:

image 7.png

In fact, the entire European Union is awash in mostly Muslim migrants. It’s so bad that if you open a box of European Cracker Jacks you expect to find an illegal immigrant looking up from the bottom. In nearly every EU country, mass migration is a touchstone topic. The only two holdouts are Hungary and Poland, and Poland is wavering.

It is rational to assume that, if the migration crisis were a truly global phenomenon, first-world countries with the longest land borders would be the ones hardest hit by illegal immigration. So let’s look at the top three countries with the longest land borders. They are: China, Russia, and the United States. But the U.S. doesn’t count, since it is categorically different.

China’s unguardable land borders extend for a massive 14,000 miles between China and fourteen other countries. Russia’s wide-open land borders stretch for about 12,500 miles between it and sixteen other countries. Coming in a distant third, the U.S. has only two borders, between “allies” Mexico and Canada, which added together only total about 7,500 miles.

Great Britain – also suffering catastrophic levels of immigration — has zero land border and borders no countries. It’s an island. Crossing the English Channel is way more dangerous than crossing a slow-moving part of the Rio Grande (no offense, Texans). So the answer can’t be about where it’s easiest or cheapest or safest for migrants to go.

image 10.png

It’s a thirty-foot swim across the river at Eagle Pass. But it’s 21 miles across the English Channel.

Maybe we could find some clues about what’s going on with this worldwide migrant problem by looking at where in the first world there aren’t any migrant problems. Is there anywhere it isn’t happening?

Yes. The migrants aren’t a problem for the West’s enemies. Take Russia. It has no immigration problem despite having one of the longest land borders in the world. Another clue is some military analysts have long argued Russia is weaponizing migration against its enemies. For example, here’s a November headline from West Point’s military magazine, Modern War Institute:

image 8.png

You can search in vain for any reports about migration problems in Russia. Similarly, China has no illegal immigration problem despite its massive land border. Like Russia, China appears to be strategically exporting migrants. Headline from Reuters, last April:

image 9.png

Weird, I heard somewhere that China controls its citizens’ access to social media. And I’m still waiting for someone to explain how it makes any sense for Chinese people to enter the U.S. through Mexico in a perilous, cross-continental border crossing. Not to mention that the Chinese apparently have apps to help them do cross. Chinese folks have to work pretty hard to get here, too. Here’s an interview quote from the Reuters article of an illegal Chinese migrant at the U.S. border:

“I go to Hong Kong from Hubai first, then to Thailand from Hong Kong by plane, then Turkey from Thailand by plane, then Ecuador and up through South America to America here,” the Chinese migrant said.

It’s not just a handful of Chinese, either. According to Reuters, “Chinese people were the fastest growing demographic in those six months” following October 2022. While I’m waiting for an explanation for where all these wealthy Chinese migrants get the money to fund all this travel, and how they got all their money out of China, I’d also like to know why China can’t seem to shut this down?

We all know the answer, which is that China can shut this down in two seconds whenever it wants. Clearly though, China does not want to shut it down.

You can see where I am going with this. My working hypothesis is that Russia and China have deployed a vast, migrant-based attack against the entire West. For the theory to be correct, China and Russia would need to have co-opted the United Nations, the World Health Organization, and many judges and politicians in the West, maybe through a blackmail system of some kind. In America, our enemies — especially China — would have had to co-opt the Biden Administration somehow.

Let’s conduct a quick thought experiment. How about, instead of bussing them to Martha’s Vineyard, why don’t we ship the migrants to Russia and China? Think about that for a second. It would be impossible.

You can argue that Russia and China have better immigration controls, notwithstanding their massive border problem. But that only proves policy solutions are practical and effective. Why have no Western countries adopted similar policies?

This is only a theory; a working hypothesis. But I am not aware of any better explanation anywhere. I am not making this up, if you try to find an explanation for why the entire West is suffering from illegal immigration all at the same time you will run smack dab into a bunch of silly hand waving about climate change, which still fails to explain Russia and China.

Nor can I think of any reason why assuming my hypothesis is true and responding accordingly would hurt anything.

You wanted an explanation, there it is. I’m open to alternative theories that account for all the facts. But I think this theory provides the only framework to fix the problem. Our non-coopted elected officials need to start acting like the border invasion is coordinated enemy activity with aid from internal enemies.

If you agree, and struggle to know what to do, you could forward today’s post to every elected official you know.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Reading ‘Lord Of The Rings’ And ‘1984’ Could Lead To Right-Wing Extremism, Gov’t Report Warns

In his column, Murray described how Britain’s Prevent program was founded to support counter-terrorism efforts, but has gradually swayed into a focus on only extremists from Islam and “far-right” ideological mindsets. He evidenced this claim by citing that Prevent was consulted by activist groups such as Hope not Hate, which he argues believes that people who voted for Brexit and are against illegal immigrants are far-right.
He further noted that Prevents’ “Research Information and Communications Unit” (RICU) has previously listed historical texts as red flags. Essentially, if someone is reading “1984,” or works by Lewis, Tolkien, Aldous Huxley, or Joseph Conrad, they should be suspected of being a far-right extremist terrorist. Murray’s own book was on the list.

Prevent was founded in 2019, and is reviewed annually. The purpose of the review is to consider Britain’s “strategy for protecting people vulnerable to being drawn into terrorism,” and to make recommendations based on the findings.

In the review itself, written by William Shawcross, he notes that while the boundaries for extremist Islamist ideology are too narrow, boundaries around the idea of extreme right-wing ideology are too broad. This apparently hinders Prevent from effectively dealing with the risk posed by this mindset. But doesn’t it also ignore a whole other ideological spectrum of extremist far-left ideologies too?

In fact, Shawcross barely makes mention of left-wing ideologies throughout the entire report. He doesn’t mention communism. He doesn’t mention China, nor Russia. While I can’t imagine my friends back in the U.K. being recruited into a Chinese terror operation, I do fear for the nation’s collapse into public assaults like those hosted by “activist” group Extinction Rebellion. I do not think that Extinction Rebellion is a terrorist group, but I think they actively campaign for disruption in a very different way to individuals quietly reading the classics.

I was even nearly dragged into that crazy crew of idiots who glue themselves to artwork, but thankfully I have never been one for group activities.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 On the very same day the Ukrainians finally and catastrophically lost the fortress city of Avidiivka to the Russians, a Russian prisoner, deep-state darling, and perennial political gadfly you probably never heard of named Aleksei Navalny suddenly died while doing time in a remote Russian prison. Even though there was exactly zero evidence that Putin had anything at all to do with his death, democrats and corporate media — like a coven of vultures — all shifted in unison from covering Ukraine’s humiliating and catastrophic defeat to breathlessly repeating the wild and unfounded accusation that Russia’s president had just assassinated a political rival for no good reason!

Behold this morning’s Google News. Even today, four long media days later, this random Russian prisoner remains Google’s “top story:”

image 3.png

I can find zero evidence Navalny, or whatever his name is, was murdered, never mind by whom. Corporate media appears to be hanging its “assassination” hat on the fact that Navalny’s death seems to have happened suddenly. Depending on the source, the prisoner had either made a call the day before he died, and seemed fine, or he was on a video just before and looked fine, both of which seem quite odd considering the dystopian way the media always draws the prison’s brutal, Gulag-like conditions.

Anyway. Navalny died suddenly, the Russians promptly reported it, and the media blew up.

Ahem. Died suddenly? Are you kidding me? Let me see if I understand this right. Some deep state asset in a Russian prison somewhere halfway around the planet dies suddenly, and suddenly the media gets all suspicious? Oh please. Spare me.

We have American citizens languishing in American prisons in much worse conditions than Navalny’s were — ours don’t get to make calls or stroll around in videos — and the media elites could obviously care less. We have thousands, if not tens of thousands, of excess Americans dying suddenly from some mysterious cause, but the media elites can’t even muster a word of sympathy, much less marshal any suspicion.

So, flutter off.

They expect us to become outraged about the injustice of a hypothetical, unproven assassination of a guy we never heard of, an assassination that makes no rational sense, but whatever. Listen carefully: I do not care about the injustice of Mr. Navalny’s death. Frankly I find it much more likely he died suddenly for the same exact reason the rest of us are, a reason that starts with a ‘v’ as in victim.

Shut up and fix America’s justice system first.

This media strategy is a kind of human sacrifice. Like some demonic ritual, the media always changes an unwanted narrative by sacrificing someone on its altar. It could be George Floyd, or Paul Pelosi, or Aleksy Navalny. It’s a dark and disgusting practice and all good people should shun corporate media, at the least.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Former Panama Border Chief: UN Is Behind the Chaos at US–Mexico Border

Oriel Ortega, now a security and defense consultant to Panamanian President Laurentino Cortizo, said during a Feb. 22 interview that he saw a jump in migration in 2016, at the same time that more nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) moved into Panama.

That increase corresponded with the U.N.’s Global Compact for Safe, Orderly, and Regular Migration meeting in 2016. Two years later, 152 nations—including Panama—voted in favor of the compact to manage global migration. The United States voted against it.
But under the U.N., the migration process has been anything but orderly, Mr. Ortega said.

“It’s completely opposite right now,” he said through an interpreter.

Documents show that in 2023, a record 500,000 migrants traveled through the dense jungle known as the Darien Gap from Colombia into Panama. Migrants from around the world are flying into South and Central America to start their journey because countries such as Suriname and Ecuador don’t require a visa to enter. Their final destination is the United States.

The book “Weapons of Mass Migration: Forced Displacement, Coercion, and Foreign Policy,” written by Kelly Greenhill, suggests that weaker countries are using migration to destabilize their more powerful adversaries.

Joseph Humire is the executive director of the Center for a Secure Free Society and an expert on unconventional warfare. He told The Epoch Times that he believes that’s what Americans are seeing at the U.S. southern border now.

“This isn’t a conspiracy theory,” he said; the “invasion” at the U.S. southern border is “strategic engineered migration.”

Mr. Ortega agreed that the NGOs have “exacerbated” mass migration problems.

“Instead of helping, they’re being part of the problem,” he said. “It’s not the migrants themselves that are creating a national threat; it is the organized crime, and it is these international organizations.”

At the Lajas Blancas camp in Panama, migrants have access to a number of large maps provided by NGOs that display detailed migration routes heading to the United States. One map is from HIAS, an NGO founded as the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society, which recently received $11 million from the United States in two grants awarded for Latin American migrants.

The HIAS map shows the migration route from Colombia to Costa Rica, including detailed bus stops, temperatures, altitudes, and “migration kiosk” locations.

The Epoch Times visited all four migrant camps in the Darien Gap this week, speaking with migrants from China, Somalia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Colombia, and others who hiked out of the treacherous jungle leading from Colombia into Panama.

Many suffered from infections and injuries such as trench foot and broken limbs. Several complained that the water was untreated at the camps and that they lacked basic items such as diapers.

Migrants also told The Epoch Times that the NGO staff, several of which are funded by U.S. taxpayer money, only visited the camps for several hours each day.

“I do not know where the funds are going,” Mr. Ortega said of the NGOs when told about complaints from migrants. “The funds are supposed to be there to help the migrants.”

The only NGO workers spotted during the weekend of Feb. 17–18 were with the Red Cross, which was building a temporary structure for their workers, and Doctors Without Borders, whose medics were speaking with migrants.

The NGOs should be educating and helping migrants in their own countries, not Panama, Mr. Ortega said.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Mary Poppins Age Rating Raised After 60 Years​

Disney's Mary Poppins is RACIST! UK Changes the Movie's Rating?!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
No, not that word either. Variety has more:

On Friday, the British Board of Film Classification upped the Disney movie’s cinema rating from U, meaning it contained 'no material likely to offend or harm,' to PG for 'discriminatory language.'
In a statement to Variety, a BBFC spokesperson said that the film 'includes two uses of the discriminatory term ‘hottentots’. While ‘Mary Poppins’ has a historical context, the use of discriminatory language is not condemned, and ultimately exceeds our guidelines for acceptable language at U. We therefore classified the film PG for discriminatory language.'

That's right. 'Hottentots.' A word no child of Mary Poppins viewing age has EVER heard in their life -- and frankly, we doubt that many adults have ever heard either, regardless of age. But was used commonly by the Dutch in the 17th century to refer to the African Khoikhoi people. It has no known derisive etymology, but over the centuries, it began to be used as a general term for dark-skinned people, specifically those from African nations.

'Hottentots' is used a couple of times in Mary Poppins as a reference to young chimney sweeps because of the ash all over their faces from their work.

That's right: child chimney sweeps in slavish conditions are not a problem, but using the word 'Hottentots' to describe them is DANGEROUS FOR CHILDREN.

Can Mary Poppins please now just pull out her umbrella and whisk us away from Clown World?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Putin Wins Transparent Russian Reelection, Biden Calls it a Dictatorship – Zelensky Cancels Ukraine Elections, Biden Calls it a Democracy​

March 18, 2024 | Sundance | 14 Comments

It really is a transparently obvious contrast that highlights how far the west has fallen. Russia holds transparent elections and Vladimir Putin wins 87% of the vote, resoundingly being reelected; yet Biden calls it a dictatorship. Meanwhile Ukraine cancels all elections, Zelensky declares the political opposition party unlawful; yet Biden calls it a democracy.

The totalitarian areas and liberty areas are ideologically inverting as a direct outcome of western governments deliberately cleaving the globe. What they call “globalism” is actually a fracturing of the international compact. This reality is now transparent and obvious to the ordinary person, and the Ukraine vs Russia example stands as direct evidence of just how abusive the Western government gaslighting has become.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

US taxpayer money is flowing to the Taliban: Damning government report reveals American cash is getting into terrorists hands through $2.9 billion UN plan and bundles of notes delivered to Kabul airport

• Inspector general's report reveals how UN flies billions of dollars to Afghanistan
  • It includes aid money sent by the State Department and USAID
  • Some ends up at the country's central bank, which is controled by the Taliban

American taxpayers' money is ending up in the hands of the Taliban, according to a U.S. government watchdog, which found that bundles of cash flown into Afghanistan by the United Nations are finding their way to the country's central bank.

The latest report by the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction found that the U.N. has delivered more than $2.9 billion in cash since the extremist group took over in 2021.

The money, most of which comes from the U.S., is deposited in private banks for humanitarian organizations and their lifesaving work.
But some of the money, the report concludes, is routed through the central bank, which is under the control of the Taliban.

'Most of the money that's going in cash through the U.N. is ultimately coming from U.S. taxpayers,' John Sopko, the inspector general, told ProPublica.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

There he’s said it again

Mexico’s President Lopez-Obrador said it again. The outgoing president south of the border wants the following deal with the U.S. Check this out from his appearance on 60 minutes:

President López Obrador (in Spanish/English translation): We do and want to continue doing it, but we do want for the root causes to be attended to, for them to be seriously looked at.
With the ear of the White House – President López Obrador proposed his fix- that the United States commit $20 billion a year to poor countries in Latin America and the Caribbean, lift sanctions on Venezuela, end the Cuban embargo and legalize millions of law-abiding Mexicans living in the U.S.

Sharyn Alfonsi: If they don’t do the things that you said need to be done, then what?
President López Obrador (in Spanish/English translation): The flow of migrants… will continue.

Sharyn Alfonsi: Your critics have said what you’re doing, what you’re asking for to help secure the border is diplomatic blackmail. What do you say?
President López Obrador (in Spanish/English translation): I am speaking frankly, we have to say things as they are, and I always say what I feel. I always say what I think.

Sharyn Alfonsi: If they don’t do those things, will you continue to help to secure the border?
President López Obrador (in Spanish/English translation): Yes, because our relationship is very important. It is fundamental.

The interviewer did not challenge President Lopez-Obrador on anything. Maybe she is afraid that AMLO will make her cell phone public like he did with a New York Times reporter who wrote about a cartel connection.

So let’s challenge the president in this post.

First, is the “root problem” a lack of money, or leaders implementing socialist policies? Can you say… Venezuela?

Second, what does lifting the embargo have to do with the migrant crisis? The embargo does not stop Mexico, or any other country, from doing business with Cuba. So what’s the issue? Maybe AMLO is tired of writing off loans to Cuba.

Third, and this is sweet, our neighbor wants $20 billion for poor countries. Just $20 billion? Loans to whom?

Fourth, he wants Mexicans legalized in the U.S.; let me translate: they send $63 billion in remittances. We need those “remesas” don’t we?