Global Islamic Rule by 2036 ?

Starman3000m

Yes; According to George Bernard Shaw:

"If any religion had the chance of ruling over England, nay Europe within the next hundred years, it could be Islam. I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion for from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today."

George Bernard Shaw, THE GENUINE ISLAM, Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936.]

Shaw's elaborate description of Muhammad is in great contrast to the observation that America's 3rd President and noted statesman, Thomas Jefferson, made about the qualities that are exemplified in the life of Jesus Christ:

"Of all the systems of morality, ancient or modern, which have come under my observation, none appears to me so pure as that of Jesus."

Ref:The Great Thoughts, page 228: compiled by George Seldes,
Balantine Books, New York

Research

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

Yes; According to George Bernard Shaw:

"If any religion had the chance of ruling over England, nay Europe within the next hundred years, it could be Islam. I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion for from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today."

George Bernard Shaw, THE GENUINE ISLAM, Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936.]

Shaw's elaborate description of Muhammad is in great contrast to the observation that America's 3rd President and noted statesman, Thomas Jefferson, made about the qualities that are exemplified in the life of Jesus Christ:

"Of all the systems of morality, ancient or modern, which have come under my observation, none appears to me so pure as that of Jesus."

Ref:The Great Thoughts, page 228: compiled by George Seldes,
Balantine Books, New York

Research

The religion of Islam does offer people great benefits and a way out of the widespread debaucheries.

And there really is no place on earth that follows the teachings of Christ.

Except that Islam believes in Jesus and preaches the doctrines of Jesus, so Islam really is the most alive religion of the last century and onward now.

Most of Islam might well be more Christian then most of those that claim to be Christian.

The religion of Islam does offer people great benefits and a way out of the widespread debaucheries.

Except that Islam believes in Jesus and preaches the doctrines of Jesus, so Islam really is the most alive religion of the last century and onward now.

Most of Islam might well be more Christian then most of those that claim to be Christian.

Quoted for all who have him on ignore...

Marie

Shame on you!

James, shame on you. Lying like that just to stir everyone up. All Islam has to offer is coercion and violence. Convert or be killed. You know that!
I sometimes wonder if you didn't convert yourself. For someone who is so opposed to violence, that cant even tolerate professional sports your statements are very contradictory, much like you theology.

Starman3000m

Well, JP, I guess your definition of "Christian" is a bit different than how Jesus would define one who believes in Him as written in the New Testament. Here are some thoughts for you to consider:

THE ISLAMIC JESUS

There are many discrepancies between the Islamic Jesus and the New Testament Jesus:

Islam teaches that when Isa (Y'shua/Jesus) returns He will kill the swine, break the cross and teach from the Qur'an. Also that he would condemn Christians for honoring Him as the Son of God.

Islam teaches that Jesus was the son of “Merriam” and teaches that it is “blasphemy” to claim that Jesus was/is The Divine Son of God;

Islam teaches that Jesus was not really crucified but that another man was crucified in his place;

Islam teaches that since Jesus was not the one on the cross, He did not resurrect from the dead as taught in Christianity;

Islam teaches that Muslim men will have voluptuous dark-eyed women as a reward to the righteous followers of Al’lah;

Additionally, the Islamic "Jesus" known as Isa' is supposed to be given One Thousand (1000) virgins as a reward from Allah. Sorry, The Islamic Isa' is Not the Jesus of Christianity.

"Allah, the Highest, revealed to Jesus:
'O Jesus, travel from one place to another
least you should be known and harmed
by My Might and My Glory.
I will let you marry a thousand Houris
and I will make a feast for four hundred years for you.'

Translated from Aramaic into Arabic by al-Ghazali (505/1111)
Translated from Arabic into English by Shaykh Ahmad Darwish
Source: The Mosque of the Internet
mosque.com

This is one of the "Questionable Teachings of Islam" because Jesus stated that there is NO marriage in heaven:

Here, Isa'/Y'shua/Jesus is asked about marriages in heaven - specifically one case when seven brothers each died over a period of time whereby the wife of the first then married the second brother, the third, the fourth, etc.
Example:

"...In the resurrection therefore, when they shall rise, whose wife shall she be of them? for the seven had her to wife.
And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?
For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.
(Mark, Chapter 12: 23-25)

More "Questionable Teachings of Islam" about how Islamic theology does not believe in the same God as Judaic and Christian theology; found at:
Research

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

Well, JP, I guess your definition of "Christian" is a bit different than how Jesus would define one who believes in Him as written in the New Testament. Here are some thoughts for you to consider:

THE ISLAMIC JESUS

There are many discrepancies between the Islamic Jesus and the New Testament Jesus:

Islam teaches ...

Islam teaches ....

Islam teaches ...

This is one of the "Questionable Teachings of Islam" ....

More "Questionable Teachings of Islam" about how Islamic theology does not believe in the same God as Judaic and Christian theology; found at:
Research

The problem with your claims are that Muslims will teach all sorts of garbage but it is not from the Holy Quran, and I honestly believe the Muslims preach that stuff just to incite and to irritate the American infidels.

Much of the rhetoric comes from the days of the Crusades where Christians were attacking Muslims and there were hundreds of years of bitter war.

And what Christians preach does not comes from the Bible, so Muslims seeing Jerry Falwell or the Pope as speaking for Christ or for Christianity is just as wrong.

There are millions of Muslims in the USA that are honest, lawful and decent people and those are the ones you defame in your hateful accusations.

Starman3000m

The problem with your claims are that Muslims will teach all sorts of garbage but it is not from the Holy Quran, and I honestly believe the Muslims preach that stuff just to incite and to irritate the American infidels.

Much of the rhetoric comes from the days of the Crusades where Christians were attacking Muslims and there were hundreds of years of bitter war.

And what Christians preach does not comes from the Bible, so Muslims seeing Jerry Falwell or the Pope as speaking for Christ or for Christianity is just as wrong.

There are millions of Muslims in the USA that are honest, lawful and decent people and those are the ones you defame in your hateful accusations.

OK, JP; Let's get your Qur'an out and compare what yours reads to the Qur'an that American Muslims read in English as traslated from the Arabic versions:

These are Not My Words, so please do not accuse me of "hateful accusations".

Terror and Virgins

Terror Aimed at Christians who believe in the Deity of Jesus:

'Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers!" (Qur’an:003.151)

Terror Aimed at All Non-Muslims including Jews and Christians (People of the Book):

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya (taxes) with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." (Qur'an: 009.029)

“And those of the People of the Book who aided them - Allah did take them down from their strongholds and cast terror into their hearts. (So that) some ye slew, and some ye made prisoners.” (Qur’an:033.026 )

Rewards to the “Righteous and Obedient Muslims”

"But the sincere (and devoted) Servants of Allah, For them is a Sustenance determined, Fruits (Delights); and they (shall enjoy) honour and dignity, In Gardens of Felicity, Facing each other on Thrones (of Dignity):, Round will be passed to them a Cup from a clear-flowing fountain, Crystal-white, of a taste delicious to those who drink (thereof), free from headiness; nor will they suffer intoxication therefrom., And besides them will be chaste women, restraining their glances, with big eyes (of wonder and beauty). As if they were (delicate) eggs closely guarded. (Qur'an: 37.040 - 37.049)

"As to the Righteous (they will be) in a position of Security, Among Gardens and Springs; Dressed in fine silk and in rich brocade, they will face each other;
So; and We shall join them to fair women with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes."
(Qur'an." 044.051 - 044.054)

"We have created (their Companions) of special creation. Lo! We have created them a (new) creation Surely We have made them to grow into a (new) growth, And made them virgin - pure (and undefiled),
(Qur'an: 056.035 - 056.036)

"Verily for the Righteous there will be a fulfillment of (the heart's) desires;
Gardens enclosed, and grapevines; And voluptuous women of equal age;"
(Qur'an: 078.031 - 078.033)

Yo, JP! You owe me an apology for claiming that I am the one who is being "hateful" when all I am doing is warning uninformed people of what Islam really teaches.

And by the way: If any Muslim does not agree with the Qur'an 100%, he/she is not considered a fundamentally true Muslim, therefore they are as much a target as the "Infidels since fundamental Muslims view moderate Muslims who want to mix with Western democracy as being as bad as an "apostate."

Are you honest enought to concede that you are in error here?

Last edited:

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

OK, JP; Let's get your Qur'an out and compare what yours reads to the Qur'an that American Muslims read in English as traslated from the Arabic versions:

These are Not My Words, so please do not accuse me of "hateful accusations".

Terror and Virgins

Terror Aimed at Christians who believe in the Deity of Jesus:

'Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers!" (Qur’an:003.151)

Terror Aimed at All Non-Muslims including Jews and Christians (People of the Book):

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya (taxes) with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." (Qur'an: 009.029)

“And those of the People of the Book who aided them - Allah did take them down from their strongholds and cast terror into their hearts. (So that) some ye slew, and some ye made prisoners.” (Qur’an:033.026 )

Rewards to the “Righteous and Obedient Muslims”

"But the sincere (and devoted) Servants of Allah, For them is a Sustenance determined, Fruits (Delights); and they (shall enjoy) honour and dignity, In Gardens of Felicity, Facing each other on Thrones (of Dignity):, Round will be passed to them a Cup from a clear-flowing fountain, Crystal-white, of a taste delicious to those who drink (thereof), free from headiness; nor will they suffer intoxication therefrom., And besides them will be chaste women, restraining their glances, with big eyes (of wonder and beauty). As if they were (delicate) eggs closely guarded. (Qur'an: 37.040 - 37.049)

"As to the Righteous (they will be) in a position of Security, Among Gardens and Springs; Dressed in fine silk and in rich brocade, they will face each other;
So; and We shall join them to fair women with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes."
(Qur'an." 044.051 - 044.054)

"We have created (their Companions) of special creation. Lo! We have created them a (new) creation Surely We have made them to grow into a (new) growth, And made them virgin - pure (and undefiled),
(Qur'an: 056.035 - 056.036)

"Verily for the Righteous there will be a fulfillment of (the heart's) desires;
Gardens enclosed, and grapevines; And voluptuous women of equal age;"
(Qur'an: 078.031 - 078.033)

Yo, JP! You owe me an apology for claiming that I am the one who is being "hateful" when all I am doing is warning uninformed people of what Islam really teaches.

And by the way: If any Muslim does not agree with the Qur'an 100%, he/she is not considered a fundamentally true Muslim, therefore they are as much a target as the "Infidels since fundamental Muslims view moderate Muslims who want to mix with Western democracy as being as bad as an "apostate."

Are you honest enought to concede that you are in error here?

The thing is that you are misinterpreting the words in your own way and your way is extremely belligerent.

Muslims do not interpret the texts as you do, and I do not, and I do not even believe that bin Laden interprets the texts as you are doing, and you damn sure are NOT the spokesperson for Islam.

In Islam as in the Holy Quran then they only denounce Christians or Jews or any person that does wrong and NOT just for being a Christian or a Jew or otherwise.

As in many of the Muslims would hate the so called Christian President Bush for his "crusades" against Muslim and against Islamic territories, but those same Muslims will like the President Obama if he starts the USA in doing right.

In Islam (as it was with Christ) it is to hate the sins and not the sinners - and rightly so.

Any person of any kind can not be an infidel unless they first have fidelity, and Muslims (even bin Laden) are only asking the Christians and Jews to start acting in the values and virtues (the fidelity) of their religions.

And I agree that Christians and Jews need to stop their widespread infidelities.

Starman3000m

The thing is that you are misinterpreting the words in your own way and your way is extremely belligerent.

Muslims do not interpret the texts as you do, and I do not, and I do not even believe that bin Laden interprets the texts as you are doing, and you damn sure are NOT the spokesperson for Islam.

In Islam as in the Holy Quran then they only denounce Christians or Jews or any person that does wrong and NOT just for being a Christian or a Jew or otherwise.

As in many of the Muslims would hate the so called Christian President Bush for his "crusades" against Muslim and against Islamic territories, but those same Muslims will like the President Obama if he starts the USA in doing right.

In Islam (as it was with Christ) it is to hate the sins and not the sinners - and rightly so.

Any person of any kind can not be an infidel unless they first have fidelity, and Muslims (even bin Laden) are only asking the Christians and Jews to start acting in the values and virtues (the fidelity) of their religions.

And I agree that Christians and Jews need to stop their widespread infidelities.

So when a Muslim decides to convert to Judaism or Christianity do you agree with the prophet, Muhammad, that they should be killed for leaving Islam? That's what Muhammad taught:

Fundamental Muslims are allowed to kill another Muslim who is deemed an apostate by the decree of Shari'a Law.

Here are three examples of Islamic rulings that allow a Muslim to kill another Muslim for the following instances:

1) "Abdullah bin Masud narrated that the messenger of Allah said : "The blood of a Muslim may not be legally spilt other than in one of three [instances] : the married person who commits adultery; a life for a life; and one who forsakes his religion and abandons the community."
Source:(it was related by Bukhari and Muslim) (Imam An-Nawawi's Book - Hadith #14)

2) "Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, 'If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"
Source:(Sahih Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 84, Number 57, Narrated 'Ikrima)

3) "Whenever I tell you a narration from Allah's Apostle, by Allah, I would rather fall down from the sky than ascribe a false statement to him, but if I tell you something between me and you (not a Hadith) then it was indeed a trick (i.e., I may say things just to cheat my enemy). No doubt I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, where-ever you find them, kill them, for who-ever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection."

Source: (Sahih Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 84, Number 64, Narrated 'Ali)

As far as Fundamental Islam being "tolerant" of Jews and Christians, here is evidence to the contrary:

"It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim."
(Sahih Muslim Book 019, Number 4366)

"The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: I am commanded to fight with men till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is His servant and His Apostle, face our qiblah (direction of prayer), eat what we slaughter, and pray like us. When they do that, their life and property are unlawful for us except what is due to them. They will have the same rights as the Muslims have, and have the same responsibilities as the Muslims have." (Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 14, Number 2635, Narrated Anas ibn Malik

Research

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

So when a Muslim decides to convert to Judaism or Christianity do you agree with the prophet, Muhammad, that they should be killed for leaving Islam? That's what Muhammad taught:

Fundamental Muslims are allowed to kill another Muslim who is deemed an apostate by the decree of Shari'a Law.

You simply are not speaking accurately about Islam so the only problem is in your bigoted perspective against Muslims.

There are many Muslims that convert to Christianity and to Judaism and there are large pockets of each living today and for centuries in the past in Islamic lands and under Islamic governments including in the Holy Lands.

The problems happen because many Christians, and particularly Christian missionaries preach anti-Gov and anti-Islam and try to stir up protest and rebellions.

Any Christian or Jew that seeks to live in peace will find the best of friends in Islam.

But if one goes talking the hateful garbage as you are doing then they will shut you up - and rightly so.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

James, shame on you. Lying like that just to stir everyone up.

That really hurts me, and I am disappointed in such an accusation as that.

Not that I am mistaken or wrong or even mentally ill as some assert, but you affront my character and my sincerity and my honesty, and that hurts me.

I really do not lie, and I go to great efforts at being completely honest in all ways.

All Islam has to offer is coercion and violence. Convert or be killed. You know that!

No, I do not agree with that, and I absolutely deny it as being slander and bigotry.

I sometimes wonder if you didn't convert yourself.

Mine is not an all-or-nothing equation where one converts, as in I am a Christian and a Muslim and a Buddhist and Tao and Hindu - all at the same time.

I reject the Christian pretense of superiority and exclusivity.

For someone who is so opposed to violence, that cant even tolerate professional sports your statements are very contradictory, much like you theology.

Many things do contradict and contradictions are not necessarily evil or wrong.

Violence is a real part of living in this world, so if I denied or rejected it completely then that would be against the truth.

Starman3000m

...Any Christian or Jew that seeks to live in peace will find the best of friends in Islam.

But if one goes talking the hateful garbage as you are doing then they will shut you up - and rightly so.

And by shutting me up you think that would be OK and you still continue to maintain that Islam is a peaceful and tolerant religion? As far as living in "peace" the Islamic ideology will not consider a peaceful co-existence for this world until it dominates over all religions and makes everyone subject to its control.

Again, The following are Examples of what Islam teaches:

"The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: I am commanded to fight with men till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is His servant and His Apostle, face our qiblah (direction of prayer), eat what we slaughter, and pray like us. When they do that, their life and property are unlawful for us except what is due to them. They will have the same rights as the Muslims have, and have the same responsibilities as the Muslims have." (Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 14, Number 2635, Narrated Anas ibn Malik)

and;

"The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: 'He who does not join the warlike expedition (jihad), or equip, or looks well after a warrior's family when he is away, will be smitten by Allah with a sudden calamity. Yazid ibn Abdu Rabbihi said in his tradition: 'before the Day of Resurrection'".
(Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 14, Number 2497)

Here is what Jesus said about such an ideology:
Y'shua (Jesus) said:
"Be warned, the time will come that whoever kills you will think that he is doing it as a service for God." (John 16:2)

Again, you owe me an apology unless you can show me the exact "hateful garbage" that you claim I am stating. I am only showing what is taught in the Islamic ideology, as written in the Qur'an and Ahadith (sayings of Muhammad). These are the fundamental and ideological doctrines that fuel the hatred that Islam has against all Western cultural and drives them to seek the destruction of Israel and all Jewish existence. And you find no problem with that????

Basically, it is your own comments, JP, that are not only anti-Christian and anti-Jewish but it appears that you would favor dismantling the United States Constitution and implementing Shari'a Law in this country. Perhaps you agree with Fundamental Islamic clerics and the American-Muslim spokesmen of the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR). Are these your views as well?

Muslim cleric values life??? Reuters 4/18/2004

"It's inevitable. Because several (attacks) are being prepared by several groups," Sheikh Omar Bakri Muhammad told Lisbon's Publica magazine from London where he is based.
He added: "We don't make a distinction between civilians and non-civilians, innocents and non-innocents. Only between Muslims and unbelievers! And the life of an unbeliever has no value. It has no sanctity!
----------------------------------------
CAIR Board Member Imam Siraj Wahaj, an un-indicted co-conspirator in the first World Trade Center bombing, has called for replacing the American government with an Islamic caliphate, and warned that America will crumble unless it accepts Islam.
*Anti-CAIR* Defending America from the Council on American-Islamic Relations
---------------------------------------
Omar Ahmad, Co-founder of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)
5/16/2004

"Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faiths, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth."
FrontPage Magazine - Hamas and Hizzoner

Ibrahim Hooper, CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations) Spokesperson
AP - 6/11/2004

"I wouldn't want to create the impression that I wouldn't like
the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in
the future. ...But I'm not going to do anything violent to promote that. I'm going to do it through education."
----------------------------------------
And they sincerely believe they are doing "God's Will."
Research

Last edited:

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

Again, you owe me an apology unless you can show me the exact "hateful garbage" that you claim I am stating. I am only showing what is taught in the Islamic ideology, as written in the Qur'an and Ahadith (sayings of Muhammad). These are the fundamental and ideological doctrines that fuel the hatred that Islam has against all Western cultural and drives them to seek the destruction of Israel and all Jewish existence. And you find no problem with that????

This is where you make your mistake and it misleads everything else.

The thing that fuels their (and many others) hostilities and dislikes of Christians and Jews and of Americans is the injustices that we push onto the Islamic Countries, and the injustices done to the Palestinians, and our unjust wars against Muslim Countries, and those are the BIG reasons and the fuels for hostilities - and rightly so.

The Christian and Jewish religions give the justification for the injustices done, and the Muslims have every right to fight back and to retaliate in any way they chose.

Starman3000m

This is where you make your mistake and it misleads everything else.

The thing that fuels their (and many others) hostilities and dislikes of Christians and Jews and of Americans is the injustices that we push onto the Islamic Countries, and the injustices done to the Palestinians, and our unjust wars against Muslim Countries, and those are the BIG reasons and the fuels for hostilities - and rightly so.

The Christian and Jewish religions give the justification for the injustices done, and the Muslims have every right to fight back and to retaliate in any way they chose.

Wrong again JP!

The land of Israel was set aside for the Israeli people by God as written in the Old Testament, long before there was any claim to it being "Palestinian". Sure, while Orthodox Judaism did not accept Jesus, many Jews did accept Him and know Him today as the True Messiah, Saviour of mankind and Divine Son of God.

The ideology of Islam did not come along until 610 when Muhammad declared himself to be the "last and final prophet" and stated that Judaism and Christianity were all wrong. Thus began the subjugation and persecution that Muhammad imposed against Jews, Christians, Atheists and all others who did not accept him and the new religion of Islam. Muslim's have been indoctrinated to use the Palestinian issue as justification to hate and destroy all Jewish existence. No peaceful co-existence is in their immediate plan - and you go right along with it!

Muslims will not declare peace until Jews and Christians are out of the way:
For example:

Why HAMAS Rejects Peace Initiatives
excerpt from HAMAS Covenants unmodified since 1988)

Article Eight:

Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.

Peaceful Solutions, Initiatives and International Conferences:
Article Thirteen

Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement. Abusing any part of Palestine is abuse directed against part of religion. Nationalism of the Islamic Resistance Movement is part of its religion. Its members have been fed on that. For the sake of hoisting the banner of Allah over their homeland they fight. "Allah will be prominent, but most people do not know."

Now and then the call goes out for the convening of an international conference to look for ways of solving the (Palestinian) question. Some accept, others reject the idea, for this or other reason, with one stipulation or more for consent to convening the conference and participating in it. Knowing the parties constituting the conference, their past and present attitudes towards Moslem problems, the Islamic Resistance Movement does not consider these conferences capable of realising the demands, restoring the rights or doing justice to the oppressed. These conferences are only ways of setting the infidels in the land of the Moslems as arbitraters. When did the infidels do justice to the believers?

"But the Jews will not be pleased with thee, neither the Christians, until thou follow their religion; say, The direction of Allah is the true direction. And verily if thou follow their desires, after the knowledge which hath been given thee, thou shalt find no patron or protector against Allah." (The Cow - verse 120).

There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors. The Palestinian people know better than to consent to having their future, rights and fate toyed with. As in said in the honourable Hadith:

"The people of Syria are Allah's lash in His land. He wreaks His vengeance through them against whomsoever He wishes among His slaves It is unthinkable that those who are double-faced among them should prosper over the faithful. They will certainly die out of grief and desperation."

Source: The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

Remember the PLO? PLO Goals: Same as IRAN:

The Palestine Liberation Organization really does not want to make "peace" until they have a sovereign rule over all of Israel, including POLITICIANS who are sympathetically on the side of the PLO! (Read Carefully- Especially Article 22)

PLO GOALS: (Excerpts from PLO Charter)

Article (12) Complete liberation of Palestine, and eradication of Zionist economic, political, military and cultural existence.

Article (15) Active participation in achieving the Arab Nation's goals in liberation and building an independent, progressive and united Arab society.

Method:

Article (17) Armed public revolution is the inevitable method to liberating Palestine.

Article (18) Entire dependence on the Palestinian people which is the pedestal forefront and on the Arab Nation as a partner in the fight, and realising actual interaction between the Arab Nation and the Palestinian people by involving the Arab people in the fight through a united Arab front.

Article (19) Armed struggle is a strategy and not a tactic, and the Palestinian Arab People's armed revolution is a decisive factor in the liberation fight and in uprooting the Zionist existence, and this struggle will not cease unless the Zionist state is demolished and Palestine is completely liberated.

Article (20) Achieving mutual understanding with all the national forces participating in the armed struggle to attain the national unity.

Article (21) Revealing the revolutionary nature of the Palestinian identity at the international level, and this does not contradict the everlasting unity between the Arab Nation and the Palestinian people.

Article (22) Opposing any political solution offered as an alternative to demolishing the Zionist occupation in Palestine, as well as any project intended to liquidate the Palestinian case or impose any international mandate on its people.

Article (24) Maintaining relations with all liberal forces supporting our just struggle in order to resist together Zionism and imperialism.

Article (25) Convincing concerned countries in the world to prevent Jewish immigration to Palestine as a method of solving the problem.

http://www.fateh.net/e_public/constitution.htm

Research