Go redskins!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baz

This. ------------------>
True, but they may be just below my 0-2 Bucs who lost from ahead for the second consecutive week on a last play FG to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory....

And we had to endure a 68 minute "weather delay" at the stadium to boot for the privilege of losing at the bitter end again.

If the Bucs would stop shooting themselves in the face with all those undisciplined penalties, they'd be 2-0. What was that, a 78 yd TD pass called back due to a lineman not knowing where to line up? And all those 15 yd. roughing penalties giving away 1st downs like candy on Halloween.

Also, Schiano should have gone for it on 4th down at the end. It's not like he had Connor Barth kicking. An easily makeable 1st down and Bucs kneel down for the win.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
If the Bucs would stop shooting themselves in the face with all those undisciplined penalties, they'd be 2-0. What was that, a 78 yd TD pass called back due to a lineman not knowing where to line up? And all those 15 yd. roughing penalties giving away 1st downs like candy on Halloween.

Also, Schiano should have gone for it on 4th down at the end. It's not like he had Connor Barth kicking. An easily makeable 1st down and Bucs kneel down for the win.

Yup. Saw it all right before my eyes in my 38 years on the 25 yard line 13 rows up behind the end of the stinking visitors. Disagree on the fourth down, though.

I was screaming for Schiano to order a punt. I knew in my heart, mind, logic, and reality, after being in the stands as a BUC-CAN-EERS GO BUCS! season ticket holder since Day One in 1976. Not this game. There was no way in hades the Bucs would get a first down or make the FG. Just no way it was going to happen. Just the way it is with this team.

Hopefully backing Brees up to maybe the 10, with no time outs left, gave the Bucs the best shot they had of keeping the Saints out of FG range.

I know, my line of thought here flys in the face of all football tradition, logic, percentages, etc. But my Bucs are unique in the NFL - no team can possibly find enough ways to give it up at the end than TB.

And it sucks.

Baz

This. ------------------>
Yup. Saw it all right before my eyes in my 38 years on the 25 yard line 13 rows up behind the end of the stinking visitors. Disagree on the fourth down, though.

I was screaming for Schiano to order a punt. I knew in my heart, mind, logic, and reality, after being in the stands as a BUC-CAN-EERS GO BUCS! season ticket holder since Day One in 1976. Not this game. There was no way in hades the Bucs would get a first down or make the FG. Just no way it was going to happen. Just the way it is with this team.

Hopefully backing Brees up to maybe the 10, with no time outs left, gave the Bucs the best shot they had of keeping the Saints out of FG range.

I know, my line of thought here flys in the face of all football tradition, logic, percentages, etc. But my Bucs are unique in the NFL - no team can possibly find enough ways to give it up at the end than TB.

And it sucks.

A punt in hindsight would have been a good move, too. Though I felt there was too much of a possibility of the ball going into the endzone, thus netting only about a 15 yard difference. If you go for it, you're making a statement that you're playing to win, not playing to hang on for dear life. Then again, if the FG is good, we're not discussing it.

The Bucs defense looks much improved this year, so far. They're 1 player away (QB) from being consistently very good, IMO. Heck, if they'd play disciplined, even Freeman would be good enough.

As for the highlighted part, I think the Panthers are still "winning" that contest. The Bucs are giving them a run for their money though.

PsyOps

Pixelated
That is so far down our list of problems as to be a bright spot.

He was burned on nearly every passing play. The first 3 TDs scored were due to blown coverage on his part. But I've been saying it since the beginning of last year that he is a detriment to the defense. There are a lot of weaknesses on that team, but the secondary is the weakest part because of Hall and Wilson.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
He was burned on nearly every passing play. The first 3 TDs scored were due to blown coverage on his part. But I've been saying it since the beginning of last year that he is a detriment to the defense. There are a lot of weaknesses on that team, but the secondary is the weakest part because of Hall and Wilson.

I know you don't much like him but, if he single handedly lost the game last week, he single handedly won the game against Dallas, final week last year, by shutting down Dez Bryant and, thus, the division.

All I am saying is that he ain't a primary problem on a team that has gone 50-7 in the first half of these first two games.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I know you don't much like him but, if he single handedly lost the game last week, he single handedly won the game against Dallas, final week last year, by shutting down Dez Bryant and, thus, the division.

All I am saying is that he ain't a primary problem on a team that has gone 50-7 in the first half of these first two games.

Sometimes I like to focus on something that catches my eye and really bugs me. Hall and Wilson routinely sucked last year and they're still around. It seems the mentality of the Redskins to keep player that don't consistently perform.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I had nothing to do with this... DoWhat asked me to post it..

Attachments

• 1234657_10200941579405223_1246437532_n.jpg
    1234657_10200941579405223_1246437532_n.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 73

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Sometimes I like to focus on something that catches my eye and really bugs me. Hall and Wilson routinely sucked last year and they're still around. It seems the mentality of the Redskins to keep player that don't consistently perform.

I hear you but, if you recall, we tried the first round draft pick for DB's routine and that was no panacea either. Football doesn't change; you start with good lines, D and O. Next up, the middle, LB's and RB's and, lastly, WR's and DB's. Qb is the special place but, if you have all three other areas in good shape, a Rex Grossman can get you to the Super bowl. The thing is RGIII, that level of talent, is supposed to make up for other short comings. He's off and an otherwise 4-12 team is going to struggle unless he is playing well.

Wilson and Hall do have the plus of knowing the system and being healthy. When Robert gets going, the O starts putting up points early, like last year, like any winning team does, assuming another injury isn't right around the corner, that helps everyone.

I am, for sure, not making the case that we are player personnel masters. I said then that RGIII was a mistake. If the goal is winning the SB, I still think it is. He was way better than anyone could hope last year but, that's gone, in one year. He's not going to suddenly get it back next week or the week after and, it is likely he starts getting dinged up here and there, further hampering the team.

Right now, Robert is a FAR greater problem for the team because, unlike for Hall, we have a solid back up.

:buddies:

MrSnyder

I am, for sure, not making the case that we are player personnel masters. I said then that RGIII was a mistake. If the goal is winning the SB, I still think it is. He was way better than anyone could hope last year but, that's gone, in one year. He's not going to suddenly get it back next week or the week after and, it is likely he starts getting dinged up here and there, further hampering the team.

Hush up :burning: I don't want my low information fans hearing this drivel.