Go redskins!!!!!!!!!!!!

bcp

In My Opinion
I do love to see the skins lose.
today it seems, was a perfect day in football.

Go Dallas.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I had an old vacuum out in the shed. It never really worked too well.. I got it out today and painted it Burgundy & Gold and put a Redskins sticker on it and now it really sucks.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
A silver lining: as bad as the Skins have played so far this season, we're only a game back from the division lead and tied with the Giants

GO REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :buddies:

Escalade14

Go Rams!
Preseason doesn't mean anything. Just because they go 4-0 in the preseason doesn't mean they will go 16-0 or even any winning record in the regular season. Skins better watch their backs vs the Lions next week. I hear they're hungry for another win. Rumor has it that one more loss and Shanahan will be fired. If this be the case, get ready for a class action Law-SUH-t against the NFL. #LionsJokes

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Thank you, Skins D for letting me get 62 points combined from Aaron Rogers and Randall Cobb. And thank you, Skins O for finally scoring enough empty points late to knock the Packers D down to 3 points.

Those three positions were supposed to carry my opponent to an easy win today, but the table was turned to my favor and a comfortable win for me.:yahoo:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
The Redskins have a long ways to go in order to suck as bad as Jacksonville. :frown:

True, but they may be just below my 0-2 Bucs who lost from ahead for the second consecutive week on a last play FG to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory....

And we had to endure a 68 minute "weather delay" at the stadium to boot for the privilege of losing at the bitter end again.