Go Steny, go!!

Oysterback

Asked Tuesday how Congress could help improve the system by which millions of Americans must buy insurance by the end of the year, the House minority whip and Maryland Democrat said, "We can give them a little money."

Hoyer admitted that he does not know whether the project, which has already cost more than $400 million, has faced funding problems. "I don't think that's the reason," he said.

Throw money....just throw money at it.

Here I thought this thread was about asking Hoyer to go away.
I was going to ask if he could take Van Hollan with him.

glhs837

Power with Control
So, lets throw money at it, even though....

Hoyer admitted that he does not know whether the project, which has already cost more than $400 million, has faced funding problems. "I don't think that's the reason," he said. "If I know that, I'll blame it."

IF YOU DON'T THINK MONEYS THE PROBLEM, WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU THINK MORE MONEY IS THE FREAKIN ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? :cds::cds:

Christ, I might have to give up my day job just so I can ask politicians real goddamn questions :duel:

bcp

In My Opinion
Maybe Steny should dig in his own damn pocket for a change.
Better yet, take the money out of social service accounts, as in welfare, reduce to amount each leech receives each month until its been paid back. Only fair since obamacare is specifically designed as a program to give the lazy even more free stuff

luvmygdaughters

Two days before this was to take effect, a commerical was run on the radio stating "Maryland is up and ready for all applicants" Another big, bald face lie from the democrats. THis is what has most people upset, the republicans asked to have this delayed another year until it could be investigated further. But no, King Obame got to have his benchmark program implemented even though it wasnt ready. Of course it doesnt affect him or his staff, or the others on the hill, they are exempt from the program.