goat bleating question

D

dems4me

Originally posted by huntr1
It works for my dog. He doesn't even try to bark now when I put it on him, he knows what it is.

Thanks!!! I'll definately have to try this!!! Just need to find one big enough to stick around her neck. :cheesy: :clap: :clap: thanks again huntr!!!

Originally posted by dems4me
Thanks!!! I'll definately have to try this!!! Just need to find one big enough to stick around her neck. :cheesy: :clap: :clap: thanks again huntr!!!
Just find a nylon collar that will go around her neck, and then get the cheapest anti bark collar you can find, and mount the module on the el-cheapo collar.

D

dems4me

Just find a nylon collar that will go around her neck, and then get the cheapest anti bark collar you can find, and mount the module on the el-cheapo collar.

Thats brilliant!!!! Thanks!!!

Also, by doing it this way, if the collar doesn't stop the bleating, you can put the module back on the original collar and then return it. I BELIEVE they have the collars at the WalMart in LaPlata, but not in Waldork. They also have them at PetsMart in Waldork, but they are more expensive (and WalMart has a LIBERAL return policy).

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Originally posted by kwillia
Note to CMCDanal... looks like you were right...:lmao:
:lmao: I was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to be rude, thanks K for doing it for me. :biggrin:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by cmcdanal
:lmao: I was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to be rude, thanks K for doing it for me. :biggrin:

Well in that case - I'm glad I look smart... :biggrin:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by appyday
OMG dont let Pete know Spinner has sheep.......

Dems...................baaaaa zap baaaaa Zap baaaaa Zap Zap............you are just too funny

:roflmao: :roflmao: got to go walk away from computer now -- its too obvious I'm not working on something I should be...:roflmao: :roflmao:

J

justhangn

Funny my goats don't baaaa - they just bleet so it would be like this bleee zap bleeeeete zap peeeeete zap zap zap

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Pete would get such a kick out of that...... :twitch:

J

justhangn

He can get both at the same time --two for one :wink:

Sure enough........and horns to hold onto like he's riding a motorcycle. :yay:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by justhangn
Sure enough........and horns to hold onto like he's riding a motorcycle. :yay:

:yikes: -- quite the visual thing going now :yikes: :shocked: :shocked: