God-damn you President Trump, John Bolton is an Israel-First/Neocon warmonger and a lethal enemy...

PsyOps

Pixelated
They're all cut from the same neocon mold and of the same mind.

No way in hell that will happen, especially now that Bolton has the president's ear on this matter.

Okay, cut from the same cloth. How does that translate into Bolton being a warmonger? He's no more a warmonger than those in congress who passed the 'Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002'. Do you need a list of names of both democrats and republicans that voted for that authorization? Seems the term "warmonger" can be applied to a great many in our government. What makes Bolton any different?

Kim Jong Un has made real threats to use nuke against the US and our allies. Who in their right mind would push aside the prospect of war under those conditions? Iran has stated similar threats against Israel.

Starman

Okay, cut from the same cloth. How does that translate into Bolton being a warmonger? He's no more a warmonger than those in congress who passed the 'Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002'. Do you need a list of names of both democrats and republicans that voted for that authorization? Seems the term "warmonger" can be applied to a great many in our government. What makes Bolton any different?

Kim Jong Un has made real threats to use nuke against the US and our allies. Who in their right mind would push aside the prospect of war under those conditions? Iran has stated similar threats against Israel.

Bolton is not different, war is profitable and yes, "warmonger" or "warhawk" can be applied to many from both parties throughout the legislative branch. What makes Bolton different? He's unelected, and doesn't have to answer directly to constituents. As you said, he'll be an "advisor" and has the president's ear on such matters. The president is the CINC and ultimately gets to call the shots.

KJU's threats are mostly empty. He wants food and money. Our clandestine services have been busy over the years working to ostensibly poison the supply chain for viable nuclear weapons for NK ensuring they purchase broken technology, etc. for the purposes of slowing their progress. The flip side of that is that the NORKS will make as much progress on nukes as we and other western powers let them in order to make the case for war. It's a carefully orchestrated sequence of events.

War is profitable, and our government, from schoolhouse to White House is a war machine. We love to fight wars.

Iran/Israel is mostly a non-issue. Iran doesn't fear Israel, they fear KSA because of the whole Shia vs. Sunni thing. I know propaganda when I see it.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

God-damn you ...

See? And herein lies the problem. You believe in some deity, created solely to help the human mind explain and account for things that it can not understand or comprehend. So since you cannot, understand or comprehend Trump, government policy, the US Constitution or the Preamble thereof, along with the Declaration of Independence, you damn people using an imaginary and fictitious being supposedly floating out there somewhere in the sky. And you wonder why people don't listen to you? In addition, it is clear, you have some sort of mental health issue and deficiency, to believe, in a make believe character that, guides your life and actions, and should therefore be denied any kind of firearm ownership.

Starman

If I may ...

See? And herein lies the problem. You believe in some deity, created solely to help the human mind explain and account for things that it can not understand or comprehend. So since you cannot, understand or comprehend Trump, government policy, the US Constitution or the Preamble thereof, along with the Declaration of Independence, you damn people using an imaginary and fictitious being supposedly floating out there somewhere in the sky. And you wonder why people don't listen to you? In addition, it is clear, you have some sort of mental health issue and deficiency, to believe, in a make believe character that, guides your life and actions, and should therefore be denied any kind of firearm ownership.

I think you're smoking some primo stuff, and I think you should share. Puff-puff-pass, bruh.

Pssst. In case you haven't figured it out, it wasn't my headline.

:howdy:

Chris0nllyn

The excuse of "I/he didn't write the article". It's not new, and seems to work for you. Why not anyone else?

Pssst. He didn't write it. I know the internets is hard for you. :patonhead:

Interesting stuff:

Yr welcome.

:yay:

Yep I understand .... unlike others that want to blame me for someone else's headlines

Pssst...hey..slow guy...GURPS didn't write it. Nudge nudge wink wink....Washington Examiner writer wrote it. ;-)

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/

sorry Chris, I did not write the Article ... no hit piece by me

I didn't think you wrote the article.

GURPS didn't write that article. He just linked to it.

HTH.

You poor sad little excuse for a a human being....GURPS didn't write that.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The excuse of "I/he didn't write the article". It's not new, and seems to work for you. Why not anyone else?

Oh For ####s Sake ... did I say anything for or against ...
I gave you :eyebrow: for dragging me into this you and that #### munch MR try and try again to make it MY Head Line

I am NOT Responsible for Headlines

Chris0nllyn

Oh For ####s Sake ... did I say anything for or against ...
I gave you :eyebrow: for dragging me into this you and that #### munch MR try and try again to make it MY Head Line

I am NOT Responsible for Headlines

Just pointing out that it's okay for you to hide behind the "I didn't write the headline" excuse while in thise case the OP is "guilty by association".