God made her do it.......

K

Kain99

huntr1 said:
I do not think there is such a thing as a "good" mug shot. If a person were being good, they would not have a mug shot at all.
:confused:

J

JPC, Sr.

Faith Without Works is Dead.

huntr1 said:
I do not think there is such a thing as a "good" mug shot. If a person were being good, they would not have a mug shot at all.
:coffee: Jesus would have had a mug shot but they did not have a camera around. :howdy:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
JPC said:
:flowers: Perhaps the woman was right so that if she felt God was telling her to keep driving then do keep driving.

:yay: In the Gospel Christ said; "if someone does compel thee to go a mile then go with them two miles." [just to screw up the one mile] per; Matthew 5:41

BUT, just do not let go of the driving wheel of the car and expect Jesus to take the wheel.
Jesus told me to do the 8 turn using only my clutch control. I think you should do it using full throttle.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
JPC said:
So I agree with BS Gal that this was another example of "Jesus take the wheel."

Plus it was just announced that the Carrie Underwood song went triple platnum. :howdy:
And really, it should have been Jesus take my handlebars. Please don't agree with me on anything. It makes me look bad.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
JPC said:
Perhaps the woman was right so that if she felt God was telling her to keep driving then do keep driving.
Let's think about this for a minute:

How do you all know God didn't tell her to keep going?

If you believe in God and you pray, thinking God speaks to you, then how do you know he wasn't speaking to her, too? Because JPC is correct - Jesus would have had a mug shot if they'd done that back then.

And many modern men who have proclaimed to be the next Messiah have mugshots as well. How do we know they're not? After all, it's not like Jesus was welcomed by the government with open arms.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
JPC said:
BUT, just do not let go of the driving wheel of the car and expect Jesus to take the wheel.
Because we certainly hope Jesus has better things to do than drive your car for you. :yay:

slotted

vraiblonde said:
Let's think about this for a minute:

How do you all know God didn't tell her to keep going?

If you believe in God and you pray, thinking God speaks to you, then how do you know he wasn't speaking to her, too? Because JPC is correct - Jesus would have had a mug shot if they'd done that back then.

And many modern men who have proclaimed to be the next Messiah have mugshots as well. How do we know they're not? After all, it's not like Jesus was welcomed by the government with open arms.
Why are you such a bigot? :jet:

J

JPC, Sr.

slotted said:
:coffee: I thought her post was very reasonable. Where do you see "bigot"????

J

JPC, Sr.

slotted said:
:popcorn: I guess I put slotted on the spot by asking him to explain while he probably does not even know how to explain his post because it is so wrong.

So I will here appologize to "V" for him and ask to forgive slotted as he doth not knoweth what he is doingeth.

J

JPC, Sr.

Nickel said:
You have got to be kidding me.
:huggy: The spelling of those words is not a mistake. In the King James Version (KJV) of the Bible it uses those old english terms like, thee and thou, ye and thy, knoweth, soweth, bringeth, etc. The KJV of the Bible is legendary for its poetic terminology and I was doing the same in that post with my terminology.

:elaine: So my post was giving a rough exagerated quote that Christ made while He was on the cross saying in; Luke 23:34, KJV, "Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do."

So I was telling "V" to forgive "slotted" because he did not "knoweth what he is doingeth." It is all just poetry and scripture and giving a message. And even if ye missed the point of the post I feel confident that slotted is familiar with the King James terminology.

:jameo: FYI, In the Bible Jesus (Yesu) never really said those words above from Luke 23:34 but the words were added by Luke and maybe Luke thought that Christ said that phrase but it is very unlikely since Christ gave out forgiveness for free and not because of people being ignorant and did not know what they were doing. And considering that they hung him out on a cross to die then it is reasonable that even a nit-wit soldier would know what they were doing.

See FYI reference link here for the Jesus Seminary click here. :howdy:

Ponytail

Anybody else starting to picture SoMD's version of George Bush here?

Holy CRAP JPC... you're an idiot!

Last edited:

Ponytail

MMDad said:
:killingme Even if he did, doingeth?

That's just a windowlicker word!

:jameo:

Attachments

• window licker.jpg
    window licker.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 35