Goin' down!!

Ponytail

Originally posted by bluto
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Hey, PT...don't ya think a warm Dicken's Cider goes well with some Dixon Nuts?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Ponytail
Don't get me worked up like that before my ride home.

What are you saying, you get worked up over Dixon Nuts? What happened to STRAIGHT?!

It was Sxy's cider that gets me goin'. :banana:

K

Kain99

I'm sorry, it's an addiction, I swear this was the last one.

Oh Noooooo! Don't rehabilitate now Bluto! You the best entertainment we have! :biggrin:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Barbra
Okay...I wanna' know what all the hype is about. PT, you're going to have to shoot me a picture if you've got one. :bubble:

I've already got me a man from PA...but there is no rule that says I can't eyeball another man from time to time TYVM. :cheesy:

:yeahthat: :biggrin:

Ponytail

I'm sorry, it's an addiction, I swear this was the last one.

No offense taken Bluto. I got a good laugh out of it as well. usually I see when I set myself up, but my head has been spinning with the house hunting and approaching move...I'm not on my best game.

I am a blonde, and on occasion I do like to show my roots. :biggrin: Fire away. :peace:

Last edited:

Ponytail

Originally posted by Christy
:yeahthat: :biggrin:
Well, I would post one for ya's, but it seems that posting from Imagestation is against the rules, and they shut down my account. :frown:

I get told ALOT that I do look like Kid Rock, yes. And as I mentioned before I have even given an autograph as Kid Rock. It was for a kid in a bar (bar owners son)...he made me do it. But the kid was happier than hell to get it. As long as I didn't have to be there to clean up the mess when his buddy's beat the hell out of him for being a a moron.

I like to at least THINK that I'm better lookin than that guy though. But if ya gotta look like somebody, I guess it could always be worse. Now If I could only find that Pamela Anderson look alike for ME, I too might consider getting married.

:biggrin:

Ponytail

Originally posted by kwillia
Welcome Back to the board, PT... It has been quiet without you... So... Did ya find a decent dwelling yet?

I put a bid in on a house on Saturday. Hopefully, I'll find something out today.

Originally posted by jazz lady
:tap:

Well, PT. Have you found out about the house yet? :confused:
I heard he put down an offer on the house that :gossip: and :gossip: were trying to buy in Hollywood. The offer has been accepted, and now they are homeless again.