Going ape in Charlottesville

black dog

Free America
Sure. I do.

Two teenage girls boarded a MAX train in downtown heading to Northeast Portland early Friday evening when a man got on at a later stop and immediately launched into a racial tirade as soon as they caught his eye.

"He was saying that Muslims should die," said Dyjuana Hudson, a mother of one of the girls. "That they've been killing Christians for years."

Hudson recounted what her daughter, Destinee Mangum, told her hours after police tracked down the man as he ran from the rush-hour train into the Hollywood neighborhood. Other passengers chased him from a distance and called 911.

The suspect left a gruesome scene on the Green Line train. He lashed out at three men who had tried to calm him down, fatally stabbing two of them and sending the other to the hospital with stab wounds, police said. The third man is expected to survive.

The rampage at the start of Ramadan, the Muslim holy month, brought an immediate outcry from religious and civic leaders in Portland and across the country.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/05/man_saw_teenagers_one_with_hij.html

Portland Liberal Land,,,,,,Not a man or a woman with a gun anywhere around.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sure. I do.

Two teenage girls boarded a MAX train in downtown heading to Northeast Portland early Friday evening when a man got on at a later stop and immediately launched into a racial tirade as soon as they caught his eye.

sorry NOT a Republican or Conservative

in fact a Bernie Sander Supporter

or did you forget that part

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
domestic terrorism

I don't give a #### what it is, A nut with a knife tends to get shot what a person with a gun is around.. Problem solved, End of story.

[video=youtube;7YyBtMxZgQs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs[/video]

littlelady

God bless the USA
No kinda kills yours Moron.

When you start calling members like Merlin, Gilligan, Hijinx, et al, morons, I know that you are not ok. Just sayin'. I have no beef with you, but, really? You would have been perfect at this rally. Did you attend it? Were you bussed in, paid to do it, and wear a mask? Just wondering. Thanks.

And, don't think true patriot Americans won't get sick of this crap, and some will pay the price for this behavior. Just sayin'...

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Here's a quote (I caught on FB) I can get behind:

"You don't get to be both a Nazi and a proud American. We literally had a war about this. The whole world was involved."

As much as we like to point that finger saying "your side does it too with BLM" and BS like this, we have to stop finding ways to explain it away. These people are reprehensible and don't belong in American culture. They don't belong in America. I have relatives that fought the Nazis (God rest their souls). We have a lot of blights on our history; we don't need this one too.

PJay

...and now Seattle is heating up..

this country is going to explode one way or another.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Here's a quote (I caught on FB) I can get behind:

"You don't get to be both a Nazi and a proud American. We literally had a war about this. The whole world was involved."

As much as we like to point that finger saying "your side does it too with BLM" and BS like this, we have to stop finding ways to explain it away. These people are reprehensible and don't belong in American culture. They don't belong in America. I have relatives that fought the Nazis (God rest their souls). We have a lot of blights on our history; we don't need this one too.

Psy, all this is being warped big time. That is why it is hard to identify. All of US that were taught history, and know better, value the sacrifice in our hearts. It is the ones that were not taught, correctly, that are screwing it all up; not to mention the ones that want to change America. That would be the Clintons, the Obamas, the Roosevelts, the Wilsons, the Soros', and on and on. What it comes down to is that American patriots have to fight against the elitist people that want to control us. They do that through politics, and not in an honest way. No way will I accept that. I would rather go down fighting, than hand over the future of my children, and grandchildren to entities that will ruin their lives.

Edit: My family (ancestors) has lived it all. I have Native Amercian, Black, Scottish, German, and French. No Italian. :lol: My dads side came from Nova Scotia, and ended up in Louisiana; my mother's side came from Scotland, and intermarried with Native Americans. The German side I am still researching; it is an Alsace Lorraine thing. There is a valley in California (the state) that bears my original ancestoral name. America means everything to me, and I will defend it, forever. One of my bros has a compound in mid TX in case the worst happens. All are welcome.

Last edited:
In a statement, Signer also slammed the rally, calling the protest "a cowardly parade of hatred, bigotry, racism, and intolerance."

#BLM!!!

Oh...wait....

Personally, I don't care for any racial identity protest because they're stupid and the marchers are ignorant asses, but why is it okay for black people to rally and march in solidarity for their race, but not okay when white people do it? Black hate groups are widely supported by not only black people, but society as a whole, yet we roundly condemn white hate groups and for some reason it's okay to attack them with violence.

Can anyone explain that double standard to me?

Perhaps this should ring a bell?..."We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal..."

The white hate groups - KKK, Nazis, White Nationalists, Alt right and more - are united in the notion of white superiority and the suppression of non-whites and Jews.

Thankfully, the ideal that all men are created equal still resonates with the majority of Americans.